mousie123

Reaction score
Im real madrid and not really that happy with the team, who should i sell/ buy, i think i really need a AMR and striker and with some extra money maybe a left/right defender, i have been thinking about cazorla as a AMR what is he like? and giuseppe as a striker. Here is how im playing, Back four as defensive as all else are more attack, Ozil att adv playmaker, Alonso deep playmaker support, Cazorla i would play as a winger to cut inside, same as ronaldo. front two as poachers dont know how to play benz really :p. If i get rossi how should i play him and who else for both positions?

Ramos--Carva--Pepe--arbelo

Ozil--Alonso

Cazorla Ronaldo

Hig Benz

Im real madrid and not really that happy with the team, who should i sell/ buy, i think i really need a AMR and striker and with some extra money maybe a left/right defender, i have been thinking about cazorla as a AMR what is he like? and giuseppe as a striker. Here is how im playing, Back four as defensive as all else are more attack, Ozil att adv playmaker, Alonso deep playmaker support, Cazorla i would play as a winger to cut inside, same as ronaldo. front two as poachers dont know how to play benz really :p. If i get rossi how should i play him and who else for both positions?

Ramos--Carva--Pepe--arbelo

Ozil--Alonso

Cazorla Ronaldo

Hig Benz

why you not happy with that most teams would love to have all them in there team?

Simply because after you buy a good AMR you are left with next to nothing, lassara got injured in training for 5 months and arbeloa then got injured in a match only for 4 weeks so now no left back, as marcelo is soo bad as a defender so i sold him.

Simply because after you buy a good AMR you are left with next to nothing, lassara got injured in training for 5 months and arbeloa then got injured in a match only for 4 weeks so now no left back, as marcelo is soo bad as a defender so i sold him.

if you got about 52m could all ways buy tevez in jan rw try getting nani

50m? noo way i had 30m cazrla would cost me 22m i dont really rate nani and i need someone who will cut inside so preffered left foot, any more ideas?

---------- Post added at 02:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 AM ----------

ohhh robben but he out for 7 months need someone now really?

---------- Post added at 02:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 AM ----------

sign an aml in eden hazard play ronaldo right

Sounds good? but what is he like never bought him? does he create or score or both?

In my opinion Park Chu Young is a quality ST when he us set to deep-lying attack.
On the right maybe play Ronaldo there, Move Ozil to left and play Kaka in center when he's fit.

Ok thank you, i think i may sign hazard as he is not so much money, then buy a good striker and wait for kaka to come back and train maria and ozil as AMR. So thoughts for a striker? whats rossi like, i cant sign hulk he wont come for anything less than 40m :(

what did you do with pedro leon?

what did you do with pedro leon?

Still got him, i though he was good but hasnt done much just seems to drift around with the ball no doing too much. doesnt have any assists in 6 games and 1 goal from penalty

mate, u still need right winger and striker for real madrid? u got to be kidding, right?

I can sign vagner love for 12.5m what you think?

---------- Post added at 02:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 AM ----------

mate, u still need right winger and striker for real madrid? u got to be kidding, right?

Yes i do why?

Take a look at Rogelio Funes Mori and retrain Sergio Canales to play AMR

valencia for right winger, he also good if u put him as inside foward. if u still enough money, buy pato. u can have him for striker and also as right winger