Reaction score
want to know if you have the same problem with Cavani. he doest want to join me first season..i dont know the second but now at the beginning i cannct buy him....the same with gotze
he doest want to negotiate
patch 12.0.4

I managed to get him with Arsenal in my first season, not too sure of your problem, have you offered him a contract already and the negotiations messed up or something?

no...Napoli accepted my offer but player doesnt want to negotiate with me... dont know why he doesnt want a club like real
i cannot even offer him a contract

Might be because you already have too many good strikers and he feels he won't get playing time.

hmm really?i`ll try to sell benzema and higuain just to check but i dont think so..

Try praising him in the media and build a relationship. That way he will like you and will increase you chances of buying him. What did you start your manager reputation as? Because if it is anything less than former international footballer (or whatever the highest option is) then your reputation will not be as high as other and he will not want to play for you.

i tried in the media...nothing happens...hmm reputation...well, i tried to buy him plaing barca, arsenal, chelsea on the same profile of mine and he want to join without any problem...the same with gotze and thiago silva....i think its because of the patch 12.0.4...do you play the same? mayby you can check your game?

thanks

hmm really?i`ll try to sell benzema and higuain just to check but i dont think so..

Are you honestly stupid. Selling Higuain? Go on and sell Ronaldo whilst you're destroying Madrid.

Probably because he just doesn't want to leave Napoli. Look for other players to sign, EG: Rossi, Llorente, RVP, Pato, Rondon, Damiao etc.

I7IDanny can you read correctly? i said ''just for check'' not for the game....