Real Madrid players to sell - Xabi Alonso

Reaction score
Hi,

i just wanted to ask is it good idea to sell xabi alonso and/or pepe for 59mil dollars to chelsea and city. I`ve already sold albiol for 25 to psg, granero to milan for 10 and khedira for 23 to inter. What do you think?
if i sell pepe, my only DC will be ramos whois preffered to play right in that game, but i play arbeloa on right cause i caanot sell him and ramos DC, i should buy another DC, i tried thiago silva but is too expensive? any other player i can buy for real? alonso is the player i would like to sell cause i dont use DMC very often and alonso is almost 30, i think its a good time to take a good money for this player, i also buy kara for this position ang hes great. I try to buy m`villa as well.
I need to very stron players for DC and MC if i sell pepe and alonso. any suggestions? i heard ganso is suitable for MC even his pferrered position is AMC

thanks

DC experience adil rami from valencia or young k papadopoulus

Why whould you want to sell Alonso ? He is one of the best DLP in game , if not the best . Sell Pepe only if you buy Thiago Silva , Kompany , Pique ( hard to get ) . Khedira is also a great team player , someon like Ballack , a great Ball Winning Midfielder , I can`t see many better than him .

If you want to ruin Madrid even more you may as well get rid of Ronaldo and Casillas lol, you're selling some key players and it's way too hard to find players as good to replace people like that.

Alonso is amazing, brilliant midfielder to have, old or not he's class, also, play him at CM and not at DM.
Pepe is a great solid CB and if you're not willing to spend the money to buy Silva then i see no point in selling him.

albiol khedira granero key players? i dont think so... i`ve also sold diarra fro 25 to city...i`ll keep pepe and alonso, wait to see how they`ll play during the season, i bought some youngsters to replace players i`ve sold.

i bought sneijder, aguero and thiago silva. i paid 20 mil for silva, 10 mil plus higuian for sneijder and ageuro my board paid 39m for him. but all players were worth buying and there all class. pepe and silva are great partnership, same as alonso and snijder so keep them. but you got good money for all the others. :)

How did you buy silva? Wwhich patch do you use? In my game milan want 300m dollars!!!