simsonlw

Reaction score
I search good forum about tactics for long time and probably, I have found want to ask assistance but here, as you can see, I put game on young people namely my composition majority Real Madrid and young problem is expert with it sportsman be not far too well and so, please, put that tactic as best put under them about assistance about counseling under so big team hard young and on your assistance won be please count and I thank experience that not which person and I salute. Real Madrid tactics http://img78.imageshack.us/my.php?image=real1ng9.jpg

play simple 4-4-2 wing-backs and wingers running the flanks, Also give your play-maker alot of creative freedom since i never been real madrid ill probs guess your playmaker will be Van der vaart let van nistelrooy as target man and tell him to hold up the ball
and buy someone with pace and tell him to play off nistelrooy

sorry for layout lol.

dont constantly change your tactics let your players get used to the formation and let your players gel aswell

another point is when you play a team you are expected to beat easily just play your strongest squad so your keep the momentum going throughout your team :)

Tactics take about 10-12 games for the players to get used to them, like Gatid eluded to, stop changing tactics all the time pick one and stick to it even if you do lose a couple of games. Real Madrid are a very attack minded team so bear that in mind when choosing a tactic. Maybe a 4231 or 433??

Willster