Real madrid relegation battle !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

youngstevie

Reaction score
Just past the MID-WAY stage of the 2016/17 season, and madrid are lying 15th, jus 5 points away from relegaion and already 30 poins away from us and barca at the top (I manage Ponferradina). In he firs 3 seasons, madrid won he league wih aleast 95 points for 3 years, then in 2015/16, i got my 3rd div league team to just win the title and madrid came fourth. I offered Mourinho my support in press conference, but he was sacked, a year later, they have just hired Vicenzo Iaquinta as manager and hes doin ok but they're still fifteen.
Also, las season, Barca came 7th and Messi didnt sign a new contract, i approached to sign him but didnt have a large enought wage budget, i then adjusted my budget so i did, but he doenst want to enter negotiations anymore . . . GUTTTEDDD !!!!!
Has anyone else had mad stories of big teams strugling.
I heard a mate say that after like 15 seasons, MAN UNITED WERE IN LEAGUE 1 !!!

Yes, I got a bad story too, I've high wage, and I give most of it to Dzeko, but then Cristiano Ronaldo is transfer listed, I tried to bid and accepted, but he want high wage! actually I can't give him that if I don't sign Dzeko... :(

Last edited:
I'm starting to get those results. After Ferguson and Wenger both retired Man U and Arsenal has gone down hill. Liverpool has been in a rut since beginning of game. Chelsea is somewhere in the teens in the league at the moment.

Yes, in my Burnley save, Manchester City is having a though battle to stay in the league. And it is 1st season. Hope they dont, and get relegated where they belong:p

Chelsea always suck in my game :p 9th season they still have players like douglas costa aguero eriksen and they are doing **** for a team you think could win the league and these playesr are still good :p

man utd finished like 15th or 16th in 2015 in my game

In my game FC Bayern is really lousy. I think they won the championship in the first season and since then they keep finishing between 10 and 15, and they sack their coach at least once a season. On the other side, Hamburg and Hannover have evolved to top team status in Germany and are constant title contenders together with Dortmund.

The strange thing about this is, that Bayern is still the financial power #1 in Germany but they keep buying only **** players for 200k which makes them struggle in the lower midfield. Seems like an AI flaw to me...

Status
Not open for further replies.