04lcrost

Reaction score
I am playing a tactic with a lone striker and a CAM sitting behind with two wingers.

As you can imagine I have a strong team but I want a new striker to bang in 20+ goals per season and compete with Ronaldo

I need to sell either Benzema or Higuain but which one as they are both very similar

Also who would you reccommend as a new Striker to buy?

Get in Leandro Damiao. An offbeat alternative is FACUNDO FERREYRA who's an absolute beast.

Sell the oldest between Benzema/Higuain.

You can play ronaldo as a lone striker, for me thats the best for RM in the game, make him an AF/CF who always tries to beat the offside... then have wingers who are creative and great crossers. e.g. valencia tadic

Yeah, I agree with emman23, play Ronaldo as lone striker and play Jese on left wing, he was beast in my save and I really didn't need to buy Neymar and get Erik Lamela for right wing position. He is a monster on that position, unless you want spend some serious money then bring Bale. Sell Benzema, he has great attributes but never performs on field, while Higuain can give you 20+ goals or even 30+ goals if your midfield is more creative.