Real Madrid Signings

Definately replace Heinze. And with Sergio Ramos in RB (with his attacking style) you should go for someone like Juan Manuel Vargas in LB (Also good cover for LM if injuries strike) and only use Heinze as a back-up.

cheers :)
how about some midfield options?
i like to play 4 at the back, 2 in def mid, a centre attack mid, 2 wingers and a striker

oh and btw i just signed evra - 25 mil :)
i dont really like signing people who aren't natural in the position i want, like vargas is a natural wing back not left back

Last edited:
When I was Real Madrid, I bought Gaurdado(WGL) and Veloso(DM/MC) for the midfield and even though you have a qaulity attack, I bought Vagner Love anyway.

Sold many players who are just useless...

Bought Sakho too

u should of signed Vargas hes quality for my fiorentina team ..i play him LB, if u wanted his natural postion to be LB then you should of trained him there ;)

Danny.t, you must sign Vargas, He become World Class Winger for my team, Man Utd. Like johnk03m said, you need to train him as LB. Look at the screen shots. Vagnor Love is amazing in my games. He scores 25+ goals for Real Madrid in La Liga for each season.
For the midfielder, sign Veloso, Moutinho or Hamsik. The AMC, try sign Alan Dzagoev or Matias Fernandez.

ok but my scouts have said that he is not a worthwhile signing

i would certainly get him as ur LB
Angelo Palombo + Veloso as ur DM's (H)
Get vagner Love to partner huntelaar upfront
Get Srna as AMR

Agree with the Veloso recommendation. He is immense. Another choice is Daniele De Rossi, but is a much pricier option. De Rossi is only slightly better.

ok cheers ive made an offer for veloso, got chiellini,

still dont know who to buy for left back (i started again, evra is a waste of money) and i need a right winger

You definitely need a right winger because Faubert is gash. I've just started a Real Madrid game as well, I bought Srna for 13m and he's an assist machine. Then again, I play a 4-4-2 and play him in his natural right midfield position so he might not work as well for your formation.

Also, Pepe is the only centre back you have who can actually run, so try signing another young, pacier option like Fazio.

Don't follow your scout scouting because he is great player. My scout also said that he is decent signing but now, he is great signing.