ronmaiden

Reaction score
Hey folks, as my Liverpool skin was quite well received I thought I would go the opposite of a dark skin and create a white/clean version so currently working my way through setting up a Real Madrid skin and will post pics as I go.

Cheers

sweet|)
liked the look of your liverpool skin:D
but never used it for obvious reasons:p

OK here is what I have so far - happy with the main menu and using the default skin as the basis - I like the titlebar but having issues getting the footer to show (no idea why yet)

I need to sort out the text in the titlebar and look at any colouring but feel this will be a nice clean simple skin.

looks good, that crazy text might get a bit hard to look at after a while though :p

Yeah looks great but the font is awful (imo)

Looks nice and I agree: font of text should be changed plus add calendar bar at the top if I may humble suggest. |)

Hmmm ok I think I might change the font where it tells you league position etc but I think I will leave the team name in the gothic style font. I also need to fix the position of the search bar and the colour of the footer.

Looks v.good mate... just i personally think the gothic font needs to be changed but looks good :)

OK seeing how there wasn't a lot of love for the gothic font I have revised the main font and added in some player pics on the right - also managed to solve the continue bar, footer and header issues I was having :)

Here ya go Dazzy! I just wanna centre all the stuff at the top - cheers

This looks great, but can I recommend changing the font colour to something a bit darker on the tactics screen. I think it should stand out a bit more. Just a suggestion, otherwise it looks awesome! :)

OK having a bit of rethink and starting from the default FM skin now so i don't annoy any other skinners out there - hopefull then I can crack this one :)

The pics above you realsed look immense... i honestly think you should keep the skin like that.. nice clean look.. easy to read writing and generally looks good :)

OK seeing how there wasn't a lot of love for the gothic font I have revised the main font and added in some player pics on the right - also managed to solve the continue bar, footer and header issues I was having :)
I like this one, you got any for download?

Hey folks - OK after a few days, much head scratching and swearing I am definitely making headway on this skin - finally got the header/footer/menu bar and tabs the way I kinda want em! just gotta look at some colours/icons etc now