yiddogaz

Reaction score
Alright boys

Got a game on with my mate, just won the league with real (he's barca), he won the cups.

I've got 28 mil to spend hopefully more when (or if) i sell gago etc.

Anyone got any advice on where i'm weak

View attachment 206171

think i've done that screen shot right

cheers in advance

i'd personally say your weakness is in your formation. you only have 2 actual midfield minded players atm (ozil and alonso). in my opinion there is two ways you can sort this- 1) change your formation 2) buy a cm power house, someone who is a work horse, someone who will tackle as ozil is also attack minded so all you have in alonso. maybe look at players like:yan m'vila or moussa sissoko or even aaron ramsey. saying this my personal favourite cm is andre ayew. his is a power house! offers me everything, work horse, scores, can tackle. brilliant player! hope i helped![FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]​

real madrid have a great selection of midfielders !!! first of all you want a 4-1-2-2-1 formation with alonso as DLP like you currently do but he wants to be a DM not CM then if i were you i would put Ozil and Khedira in CM one as AP (ozil) Khedira (b2b) as his finishing is quite good in fairness and willl get you at last 10 maybe 15 goals a season then ronny and di maria on the wings then Higuain up top !! you just need to buy some better CB's like Vidic Chiellini papadopolous (sp) he plays for shalke also skaho from
PSG

real madrid have a great selection of midfielders !!! first of all you want a 4-1-2-2-1 formation with alonso as DLP like you currently do but he wants to be a DM not CM then if i were you i would put Ozil and Khedira in CM one as AP (ozil) Khedira (b2b) as his finishing is quite good in fairness and willl get you at last 10 maybe 15 goals a season then ronny and di maria on the wings then Higuain up top !! you just need to buy some better CB's like Vidic Chiellini papadopolous (sp) he plays for shalke also skaho from
PSG

Sounds like a decent formation thought my cb's were spot on to be fair, would ganso work well as a box to box?

How did Ronaldo do for you last season? People say he is a machine as striker - 50+ goals in some cases

ner mate ganso is a Advanced playmaker :p!!! Khedira is the best box to box mid ive found because he can finish aswell as tackle and high work rate !!! use my tactic mate you wont go far wrong also you want short passing focus the passing down the wings expressive style of play but stick to position and man marking !!!! fluid style of play and starting strategy Attack.. this tactic got to finish 3rd with everton :D and i beat chelsea 5-2 and lost 4-3 to city also beat utd 2-0 plus if you have great finishers you will score bags of goals because on average i create 24+ shots on goal :D

ner mate ganso is a Advanced playmaker :p!!! Khedira is the best box to box mid ive found because he can finish aswell as tackle and high work rate !!! use my tactic mate you wont go far wrong also you want short passing focus the passing down the wings expressive style of play but stick to position and man marking !!!! fluid style of play and starting strategy Attack.. this tactic got to finish 3rd with everton :D and i beat chelsea 5-2 and lost 4-3 to city also beat utd 2-0 plus if you have great finishers you will score bags of goals because on average i create 24+ shots on goal :D

How do I put the stick to position setting on the team?

scratch that found it mate...cheers for the help i'll give it a try

Last edited:
no probs mate !!! its a great tactic plus gives you the option to be expansive but wont be leaking goals in left right and centre

In my 2011-2012 season with Real Madrid, Higuain scored 52 in 55 matches

no probs mate !!! its a great tactic plus gives you the option to be expansive but wont be leaking goals in left right and centre

Had a couple of nights on it since last spoke and the tactic is doing well, out of games I drew once against Zaragoza but didn't concede a goal, scoring 27, until I played him then lost 5-1. Khedira's playing well, cant seem to get the best out of ozil,kaka or ganso all playing cm as advanced playmaker, they're playing well but not getting many goals/assists for the calibre of player they are.