Zandesh

Reaction score
Hi there,
I know this is a major rookie question and some will might be annoyed with this, but i'll ask it anyway.
So i've chosen Real Madrid as my first team in FM13 and I want to look for additions to a future team focusing on youth talents.

But I am not really sure on which positions to look for - What is your take on Real Madrids strengths & weaknesses on the current team?

Chemisty -
The constant influx of new signings is bound to disrupt a team's chemistry, and the latest signings are still getting fully integrated into the current teams plans. The excessive amounts of talent on Real's squad also means a rotation of keeping everyone happy, hindering Real's continuity as far as i am concerned.

Temperement & Egos
I am wondering whether the bad tempered players like Pepe is influencing the team in a bad manner and whether the egoism on some of the individual players like C.R tends to be a major weakness of the team as well.

Hi there,
I know this is a major rookie question and some will might be annoyed with this, but i'll ask it anyway.
So i've chosen Real Madrid as my first team in FM13 and I want to look for additions to a future team focusing on youth talents.

But I am not really sure on which positions to look for - What is your take on Real Madrids strengths & weaknesses on the current team?

Position you need to strength is right back/Right Wing Back, unless you want to use Sergio Ramos as a RB or RWB