Reaction score
I'm currently halfway into the first season with Real Madrid and just got handed a transferbudget of £60 million to the upcoming winter transferwindow. I'm going to primairly spend the money on a rightback(Dani Carvajal) and a central midfielder(Not yet decided). But I'm going to make a bigmoney signing in attack, but there is where I'm currently not sure for which player to go for.

I have Gonzalo Higuain and Karim Benzema both playing, with the latter performing the best at the moment. One of these will pave way in the summer or maybe even in the winter transferwindow. I have some strikers in mind that have impressed me during the season but I don't really have any experience of most of them. So therefore I would like some suggestions.

The strikers that I have in mind is the following:

Sergio Agüero(Manchester City), Robert Lewandowski(Borussia Dortmund), Edinson Cavani(Napoli), Radamel Falcao(Atletico Madrid)

Four quality strikers that surely will put up performances worthy of Real Madrid. My personal favourites at the moment is Agüero or Lewandowski. I love Falcao but since he's currently at Atletico Madrid I will have to pay ridiculous money and I'm not willing to do that to a rival.

So has anyone any experience from these players? Would be appreciated to get some feedback on them.

Cheers in advance.

Lewandowski should be cheap as his contract runs out the next season

Lewandowski should be cheap as his contract runs out the next season
Yeah he should be the cheapest option that can provide many goals to the team at the same time. Im thinking of going for him, but Im not quite sure how he will perform. Very well rounded player. Someone with experience from him?

ive not had him but ive seen city united chelsea etc buy hm and he bangs them in

Lewa's banging alot of goals the past 2-3 seasons for Spurs on my Arsenal save, and they snapped him up for free. He's a definite buy if you can get him free. Falcao is terrific, but Atletico will make you overpay for him..

Lewandowski is nice, works best if you use him with IFs I find, from those four I'd take Cavani. He scores for fun in pretty much any role you play him in, shouldn't cost as much as Falcao too.

Lewandowski for me is really good.

I play him as a CF (S) and he put in 17 goals with 5 assists in 26 games. 7.54 avg rating.

Rodrigo. HG (I think) and loves the club. Often grows to 20 finish + composure with similar pace and quickness.

Cavani is the best striker on the game in my opinion, but would also be one of the most exspensive...

falcao as a poacher is the best on the entire game scored 40+ in all comp most seasons on my old liverpool save