brommers92

Reaction score
Hello to all,

As everybody is aware, 4-2-3-1 is probably the best tactic to fit Real Madrid with Ronaldo and Ozil on the wings, Kaka/Modric as AP in behind a poacher upfront, but i cannot create the counter attacking football they play in real life so i am looking for suggestions on player/team instructions aswell as maybe links to tactics people have had sucess with ? :)

My current team lines up as follows,

GK - Casillias

RWB - Coentrao/Arbeloa
CD - Varane/Pepe
BPD - Sergio Ramos
LWB - Marcelo/Nacho

DLP - Xabi Alonso
BWM - Khedira/Essien

LW - Ronaldo
AP - Modric/Kaka
IF - Ozil/Di Maria

P - Higuain/Benzema (Falcao as CF if i he plays)

Would really appriciate the help thank you :)

Search mourinhos magical Madrid in the tactics and downloads. Best tactic IMO for teams like Real Madrid

after reading the Kyanite´s Mourinho´s Magical Madrid, I think that is perfect due to Ronaldo´s role. I am gonna test it now against Barça (2nd Leg of Supercup, lost 1-0 in Camp Nou). Let´s see how it performs, because the tactic were from the last patch, so it might not be the same now, but it´s a matter of tweaking it...

____

EDIT: Just played with Barça and won 4-0 :D

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/715/vsbarcelona.jpg/

So what I did was:

I chose to continue with the Better Half´s tactic (I was using the classic version of it but change to FMC´s one) and made a few tweaks based on what Kyanite did to get the best from Ronaldo and some other few tweaks...
Ronaldo just scored 1 goal but the football that team play was just awesome and Barça did absolutely nothing! I remember that I changed the tactic 1 day after the game and the familiarity was really bad! So I am satisfied with it...

But I remember that all the credits go to The Better Half and Kyanite!

Last edited:
after reading the Kyanite´s Mourinho´s Magical Madrid, I think that is perfect due to Ronaldo´s role. I am gonna test it now against Barça (2nd Leg of Supercup, lost 1-0 in Camp Nou). Let´s see how it performs, because the tactic were from the last patch, so it might not be the same now, but it´s a matter of tweaking it...

____

EDIT: Just played with Barça and won 4-0 :D

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/715/vsbarcelona.jpg/

So what I did was:

I chose to continue with the Better Half´s tactic (I was using the classic version of it but change to FMC´s one) and made a few tweaks based on what Kyanite did to get the best from Ronaldo and some other few tweaks...
Ronaldo just scored 1 goal but the football that team play was just awesome and Barça did absolutely nothing! I remember that I changed the tactic 1 day after the game and the familiarity was really bad! So I am satisfied with it...

But I remember that all the credits go to The Better Half and Kyanite!

Do you have a link to the version of the tactic you made buddy ? :)

Do you have a link to the version of the tactic you made buddy ? :)

I am still testing it... But you can use The Better Half´s one, which is perfect for real, I just want to make Ronaldo score more goals. But it´s quite impossible to put him playing like he does IRL, because I can´t make him to go all around attack like he does!
That is what I am working on...
I don´t want to upload a tactic until is good enough for it. (A)

I am still testing it... But you can use The Better Half´s one, which is perfect for real, I just want to make Ronaldo score more goals. But it´s quite impossible to put him playing like he does IRL, because I can´t make him to go all around attack like he does!
That is what I am working on...
I don´t want to upload a tactic until is good enough for it. (A)

so did you finish perfecting it? I'd like to try it.