timmsy123

Reaction score
I'm sorry if its been done to death, but i've searched and never really found any answers. I'm looking to put together an all conquering Real Madrid tactic. Obviously with this being Real Madrid and them having a world class squad i didn't think it would be too hard. I've made 2 signings: Domenico Criscito (LB) and Angel Di Maria (AML). I threw something together and I thought i'd got my tactics sussed and then in pre season this happened:

View attachment 88449

This is my current set up:

View attachment 88450
View attachment 88451

If you would like to know anything else just ask :)

All help and feedback is welcome.

Not bad. I would suggest playing two CM's instead of DM's

Not bad. I would suggest playing two CM's instead of DM's

I was trying to emulate as best i could the Real Madrid tactics used in real life and they do use Diarra and Alonso as holding midfielders. Also playing 2CM's as well as 3AM's i thought would be a little too offensive. I really don't know where the flaw is, its bugging me. My individual player instructions have only been mildly tweaked the problem may be there but i cannot see where.

This is my current tactic and its doing my great.

Very much changed Real Madrid team you have there! And i notice you've got quite complex team instructions! What sort of results have you got with this? I've tweaked my player instructions a bit and it seems to have made a bit of difference, just beat Sundowns 7-0, but then they are a South African side!

I made a Madrid tactic a while ago, was pretty successful, i remember how i played but i have no screenshots or the tactic..

Like you, i played with 2 more defensive midfielders, though i bought Pirlo and Fabregas.. I also had 3 AMs, but played with them all in the centre. Higuain, Ronaldo and Kaka played in behind Benzema or Raul and it worked a treat. I think i set Kaka to Adv Playmaker/Attack.. Ronaldo on the other side of Higuain as Inside Fwd/support, and Higuain just in behind as an inside forward/support. With Raul as an Adv Fwd. (I THINK!!) Worked pretty well as i won the league, and beat Barca 3-1 at home, and thrashed Sevilla away, 4/5-0. This way Ramos and Marcelo were able to get forward down the wings in support, and my defence was solid enough. I played a Defensive Midfielder in Diarra, and a deep lying playmaker with Pirlo/Alonso/Fabregas... Sorry i couldn't be more helpful but i hope that helps a little!

Just in case you might be wondering who J.Olaizola and Paulista are, they are regens :D

I'll suggest you playing with a 4-4-2, I played with Real Madrid that way and won the league, cup, and champions league.
4-4-2, against Barcelona a special 4-5-1, with a DMC, MR, ML, 2 AMCs

I've not been defeated in the season... (My first season), while my second season is as succesful...
I'd suggest you buy a defender left like Roberto Carlos or Michel Bastos, i'd suggest Luka Modrić as an AML, or using Drenthe, Modric, Kaka, C. Ronaldo in the middle...

You could buy an attacker as well, try Petric, worked for me like a charm, almost being the best goalscorer in the league...

Play two wingers as inside fowards, and two strikers up front, Let Higuain be a Poacher, and Raul a target man or Benzema as an Advanced Foward , play with one CM on the right side as a Advanced playmaker ( I often Buy Fabregas in the second season) And a Deep Lying playmaker on the left side as a DM.
Play 2 wing backs with an attack duty(preferably marcelo on the left side and ramos on the right) and set one of the central defenders as a ball playing defender
Works for me... i scored about 110 goals in the first season and i'm unbeaten for 46 games in La Liga

i need a madrid tactic too, people say it should be easy because of your players but im finding it rather difficult, be helpful if someone uploaded a sucessful one?

I use this tactic with my Madrid. I haven't made many signings. (Only two first team changes) I've won the league easily with games to spare.

View attachment 91244

Sorry if this is late and you've found something already. :)

i need a madrid tactic too, people say it should be easy because of your players but im finding it rather difficult, be helpful if someone uploaded a sucessful one?

Try this 4-3-3

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f72/john-cro-tactic-brillant-433-t39943.html

I'm having great success with it with different teams - Man Utd, Barcelona, China, FC United of Manchester.

With Real's original squad I'd play it like so...

GK - Casillas
DF - Ramos, Pepe, Albiol, Arbeloa
MC - Alonso, Kaka, VDV
ST - Ronaldo, Benzema, Higuain

Here's a real life Real Madrid tactic http://www.fm-britain.co.uk/2010/01...d-why-is-pellegrini-thinking-outside-the-box/
The download's at the bottom.

I tried it, bought Angel Di Maria for the left winger support role, in the 1st season I won everything I could, liga bbva, champions league, spanish cup, Ronaldo was the world footballer of the year, won the golden boot and I don't know what else. Benzema, Higuain, don't score too much, but Ronaldo is unstoppable, average rating over 8.5.

Try it, it's good :)