Prottey

Reaction score
Feel like i'm missing something.
any ideas?
thanks.

Yes. One thing you are missing is................
Lionel Messi

Why does your bench have 3 attacking midfielders, 3 strikers and only one defender?

It's a quality but overkill squad. Pato, Di Maria, Balotelli are too talented to be playing backup.

Missing something ? oO) You've got toooooooo much.

One thing you'll be missing midseason is morale, your never ever going to keep that squad happy.

You're playing Ronaldo in a supporting role. The thing you're missing is common sense, he's got to be played attacking surely?

You're playing Ronaldo in a supporting role. The thing you're missing is common sense, he's got to be played attacking surely?

he banged in 30 goals last season and won player of the year so i think he's doing alright.

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

got baloteli for 5mil this season so thought id just take him and got pato for a free this season, too good not to take.

He's asking for advice, not abuse. If you're not going to suggest proper help, then don't comment on the thread.

I think you need some better centre backs tbh mate. Subotic is good, but he's not world class. Try signing Raphael Varane or Mamadou Sakho. You also need another young striker for the future. Try signing Romelu Lukaku or Yaya Sanogo for the lone striker role. Other than that, I can't see much more that you need.

He's asking for advice, not abuse. If you're not going to suggest proper help, then don't comment on the thread.

I think you need some better centre backs tbh mate. Subotic is good, but he's not world class. Try signing Raphael Varane or Mamadou Sakho. You also need another young striker for the future. Try signing Romelu Lukaku or Yaya Sanogo for the lone striker role. Other than that, I can't see much more that you need.

had sanogo at tottenham before i moved to madrid so i can't be arsed to sign him again at the mo, lukaku went to chelsea and i might make a move for him. sakho isn't that great on this game but ill check out varane.
thanks.

Sorry mod (A)

But yeah, I agree with what DMF said tbh. Get Sakho, get a young striker and just try to balance the squad out a bit more.

Pato, Higuain, Benzema are all young strikers? ..

Sorry mod (A)

But yeah, I agree with what DMF said tbh. Get Sakho, get a young striker and just try to balance the squad out a bit more.

You should be boy. ;)

Pato, Higuain, Benzema are all young strikers? ..

He's in 2012. They are all young, but none will be happy being back up for much of the season. I assume he'd play Pato in the Winger role to keep him happy, so I'm recommending him buying a younger striker such as Sanogo or Lukaku who are beastly but would sign contracts with Rotation or Back Up as the squad status.

I'd just be taking Pato as a winger and striker, Ronaldo is hardly going to get dropped so he's more likely to be getting play time doing both. Not to forget he also has Balotelli and Sanchez for RW/ST. How on earth are you supposed to rotate Sanchez, Balotelli, Ronaldo, Higuain, Pato, Benzema, Ribery, Di Maria while not killing morale?

Something smells editory here if you ask me - but if you are generally looking for advise, cut down the squad and bring in some young defenders.

Depending on the money you've got, Jonny Evans / Dawson maybe?

You should be boy. ;)

He's in 2012. They are all young, but none will be happy being back up for much of the season. I assume he'd play Pato in the Winger role to keep him happy, so I'm recommending him buying a younger striker such as Sanogo or Lukaku who are beastly but would sign contracts with Rotation or Back Up as the squad status.

you know what you're talking about.

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

I'd just be taking Pato as a winger and striker, Ronaldo is hardly going to get dropped so he's more likely to be getting play time doing both. Not to forget he also has Balotelli and Sanchez for RW/ST. How on earth are you supposed to rotate Sanchez, Balotelli, Ronaldo, Higuain, Pato, Benzema, Ribery, Di Maria while not killing morale?

i need to get rid of someone. i play different players each match to keep everyone happy but i have lost some through morale.

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

Something smells editory here if you ask me - but if you are generally looking for advise, cut down the squad and bring in some young defenders.

Depending on the money you've got, Jonny Evans / Dawson maybe?

what do you mean "editory"?