callumj93

Reaction score
Ok so i've just started again with Real Madrid and i'm playing C.Ronaldo up-front so i need a AMR i've thought of a few players that fit the role Ribery, A.Robben,Walcott if anyone has any good players then please note i would prefer an Inside Forward but any will do of a good standard. Thanks :)

Alexis Sanchez, Milos Krasic, Arjen Robben, Jakub Błaszczykowski.

well ive got 30M so do you think i should get Sanchez and Krasic or Sanchez and Robben :)

Hmmm good shout but Robben isnt interested so any more good cheap players and off the record who's a good partener for xavi alonso :)

Hmmm good shout but Robben isnt interested so any more good cheap players and off the record who's a good partener for xavi alonso :)

You definitey want to buy Sanchez, he is a beast. Lass Diarra is a good partner for Xabi, anyone who is a tough tackler really.

Yeah Sanchez was a most sign ;-) but i know lass Diarra is good but for like when he's injured

Yeah Sanchez was a most sign ;-) but i know lass Diarra is good but for like when he's injured

Javier Macherano, Daniele De Rossi, Jean Makoun, Anthony Annan, McDonald Mariga, Blaise Matuidi.

But would they be good with Xabi Alonso that is the question :-O

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

I'm going for Cesc Fab ;)

But would they be good with Xabi Alonso that is the question :-O

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

I'm going for Cesc Fab ;)

Yes, that's what I was replying to. Cesc will cost a bomb and is too similar to Alonso to form a stable partnership with him imo.

True well i've asked him to recommend a signing him being Alonso