dave247

Reaction score
hi lads, quick question about the susie realname download, i downloaded it, great job, but 1 or 2 very slight probs. after a few days , fm days that is, the realname for the u-19 champ league, and the spanish cup disappear.
usually by the 8th or 9th of july, they seem to automatically reset themselves. could this go on to happen the rest of the comps, or is there a way of fixing this., any help would be hugely appreciated.

ps sorry if this is in the wrong place

any other links for this mate. cant work this one

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

this is what happenin for anyone that can help me.
i downloaded the susie real name , when i start a game everything is fine, but wheni go back to the game, the copa del rey the super cup and the nexgen series all lose their names and go back to the original, everything else stays the same.

howd u get that to work mate, it just keeps on openin up explorer for me

howd u get that to work mate, it just keeps on openin up explorer for me

Not sure exactly what is not working for you, but I'll try to tell you what I did. I clicked on the link above, which I've copied and pasted below.

Real Competition Names 2012 - Downloads - Football Manager 2012 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

I saved the file to my desk top. Then, put the file in the path:

C:\Users\Your Name\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\editor data

If the editor data folder doesn't exist, create the folder first, then insert the file you just downloaded.

Then, you must start a new game, making sure that you tick and untick the boxes in your preferences for reloading skins.

Hope that made sense and hope it works for you. Real competition names make all the difference I think....