nice intake this year! You've firmly made that number 3 spot yours now

Gunna read this from the start tomorrow, didn't realise you were so far in. Hate reading lower league saves when its not in England

Gunna read this from the start tomorrow, didn't realise you were so far in. Hate reading lower league saves when its not in England

Understandable, Shouldn't take too long I keep updates pretty simple, Thanks for taking your time Lad.

Man, this year is too good :p You could show these two best lads from the intake.

Man, this year is too good :p You could show these two best lads from the intake.

I'm going to show off my Intake and youth Next season, I have a lot of promising youngsters

View attachment 356343
End of the Season 2017/18

View attachment 356341

Not the finish we wanted to a fantastic season, But we did it! Champions League Football! It wasn't my goal For CL, Europa League would of been fantastic but Champions League will be major for this club!

View attachment 356339

View attachment 356338

View attachment 356336

La Liga Team of the Year!
View attachment 356331

View attachment 643686
Copa del Rey
View attachment 356334

View attachment 643689
Champions League
View attachment 356329

View attachment 643692
Europa League
View attachment 356333

View attachment 356327
World Cup
View attachment 356296
Well... Atleast it wasn't Spain again.

[Going to be a little slow with updates for this new season as I want to play more of my Personal Liverpool save]
[Most likely will be around 2 months a day depending on my day]
View attachment 356328

Last edited:
You've made some strong progress over last season, congrats on CL! Will be following from now
Oh and you realise it's only a game when England win the WC

You've made some strong progress over last season, congrats on CL! Will be following from now
Oh and you realise it's only a game when England win the WC

And with Charlie Austin scoring the winner... It's fresh to see though, Spain won the last 2 WC's and 3 European Championships.
And thanks mate :)

Oliver - Signed on a free Transfer, With Salva Getting old and we release Erica A while back we needed to make this team even more stronger with Champions League he looks very solid, He will playing in The CM(a) Roll just behind Cabella

Lucas Gonzalez - Signed on a free Transfer, What a capture he looks like to be, 25 u20 Caps at 19 and he will be playing First team alongside his Argentina buddy Casasola, He's a bit small but looks like a Reincarnated version of Mascherano but a Natural Centre back.

Alvaro Palacios - The head of youth actually wanted to buy him, But I handle the contracts I had a look at the youngster and he looks good, for 350k he should be a future player for Oviedo, Sent him out on Loan to get some much needed first team time.

Bernardo Carlos - Signed for 1m, He looked like a flop at Monaco but stats wise and scouting him he can play for us with our current RB [Celjak] Looking like he's getting worse each season we needed Carlos to provide backup and competition for that role.

Adrien Rabiot - Signed for 2.3m, Again a flop in France but I know he can play first team for us, Even though our Midfield is our strongest game It's so easy to make it even better, Rabiot will be a leading player for us.

Andreas Pereira - Signed for free, Never had the chance at United, Getting loaned out and not performing but I scouted him as he was running out of contract and he looked promising, Will play backup for now but IMO could break through depending on Cabella this year.

Youth
View attachment 356138

We Have 70! players Youngsters in our u19s Here's the best of them
[Around 30 of them are pretty horrific the rest are actually pretty well]
I won't go into much detail with the top youths as I've already seen a few flop.

Prospect of the Season.

View attachment 356137

Pablo Muniz - We've had him since 2014-15 when we broke into the Liga Adelante, Coming to his 5th Season with us I think he's ready for more Minutes, He's played 9 games for us in 4 years scoring 1 goals, He's started to be capped by u21 Spain, With Palanca dropping I want Muniz to start getting minutes to break ahead of him for next season.

That Argentinian CB looks awesome. What is your tactic?

View attachment 645017
View attachment 355734
October 2018/19

Youth Facilities upgraded! [Maxed out!]
View attachment 355732
View attachment 355731

View attachment 355725

A month of goals! Good point vs Liverpool shame to lose to Porto, We're still going very strong, Remy Cabella is in fantastic form!

View attachment 355724

View attachment 355723

View attachment 355722

So we're doing pretty bad in the CL, Expected really, Hopefully we can pick a few points up so we can go to Europa League!

View attachment 355721

View attachment 645133
View attachment 355682
November 2018/19

View attachment 355680

Our first defeat in the League of course to Barcelona, Apart from that League wise we're sat nicely, But 2 draws in the CL means we're out of the Cup and can't Qualify for Europa League, Shame really but it was never on the cards to go to the knockouts hopefully we can improve next season if we Manage to get CL again!

View attachment 355679

View attachment 355678

View attachment 355677

With one game left, We're out! Such a shame but it was an honour being apart of the Champions League!

View attachment 355676

Sebastian Driussi - Signed for 1m, for now he will becoming off the bench with Cabella inform but I can see him breaking into the first team quickly.

Hervin Ongenda - Signed for 675k, Bargain! I can see him replacing Herrera this season! Fantastic player!