Liam

Reaction score
Hello,
This database will add thousands of real player's to the game.Enjoy.

Currently: Scouting
Next Release: 20/07/2013
Player's added so far: 17

Current Download: V0.1
View attachment 366102

How will you find all these real players?
I will use a **** load of scouting websites, and will transfer player data over, for someone to gain wonderkid status they must have done exceptionally at u20 level.

Are there definitely going to be wonderkids added?
Yes, of course. I've already added 6 in the first 200 player's I've added to the game. They excelled at u20 level in real life, so they got a nifty potential, they still have to be developed though, ahem.

When this database is complete, how many new player's do you think there will be?
I'd say I can maybe add around 100,000 unknown players to this database.

Will you be seeking help?
Yes. If anyone would like to help by continuing to add players whilst I'm not here, then please let me know. Also if you would like to recommend a real life player I should check out, also let me know.

Can this database file be used alongside LFC Marshalls Transfer Updates?
Yes...

Examples:
View attachment 366092View attachment 366093View attachment 366094View attachment 366095View attachment 366096View attachment 366097

Last edited by a moderator:
Could you give some examples of the players you have added?

I'm sure he's already in the game isn't he?
If not, I'll add him in.

Nope he's not in my save.

Only reason I know of him because he went to my school and he played for my dads team:p

Nope he's not in my save.

Only reason I know of him because he went to my school and he played for my dads team:p

Added him to the game, had to do some digging for his information, like height, weight, etc...

Going to upload a very small under 20 player's update pack, just to give you people a taster of what's to come.

hi you can create the players who participated in the confed cup of Tahitian like? for example mickael roche

whens the next release , and how many have you added , if it only 12 like the demo ?, i will wait a few weeks then

whens the next release , and how many have you added , if it only 12 like the demo ?, i will wait a few weeks then

Correct, more shall be added about 100 a day.

Loading up the editor, here we go.