Raikan007

Reaction score
real1.png

Hey guys, seeing as though I have been out of it for sometime and do not have the time anymore to sit and scour the world (not yet anyway) I was wondering if you bright individuals could recommend a few players for me?

I am really looking for a good striker (poacher) as I play Vela out wide or another quick skillful winger so I can play Vela upfront

Wages I think I can get to around 38k if needed as well :)

Not yet made a signing yet, looking at Darwin Quintero - Laguna as an option and either Kara or Praet as a CM which is also an area I would like to add depth to as I play 3 in the middle

Any other really cheap good players suggestions are welcome.

I know of Strandberg and Drage etc not looking to buy them though

Regards, Neil

I have started with Real Sociedad on an online game, I sold one of the strikers for 5million, cant spell his name! So far incomings, I have signed Rafael Taloi for 1.8million who is all battling centre back to play alongside the more elegant martinez. Otherwise De Vrij would be a steal for anything less than 2mil. I have also signed Kara to play CM. The only decent striker I can find within my budget is Damiao but wages are a problem. I will keep you updated with my progress! good luck

I have just managed to sign Jali for 500k, fits perfectly into my formation as the DM. Which formation are you using Raikan?

jali 500k is a bargain and look at simon tibbling and franco zuculini on frees they looks very good!!

sissoko and diarra are avaliable on frees ex liverpool and fulham could b good backup

Sociedad! Love all their young players. Definitely gunna try a save with them at some point.

Josef Martinez is a young cheap striker with loads of potential. Picked him up end of first season for 1mill, should be available from the beginning. Will take a few seasons before he's firing on all cylinders, but has 20 determination so develops fast. And I know you probably won't want him, but Jonas Svensson is still great this year.

I just started the season with and managed to handle 5M as transfer budget and recently got an offer for Antonie Griezman who seems to be the best player and with load of potential.

The offer comes from AS Monaco willing to pay 12.7M upfront and 1.2M monthly installments for 12 months thats a total of 27.1M
should I sell?

I wouldnt sell Griezeman, I trained him into IF on AMR and him and vela account for probably 50% of my goals. He has played 10 times with 4 assists and 4 goals

Wow I was totally confused about the monthly installments they were actually paying only 13.9M.

I managed to sell Griezeman for 29M.
Now I'm looking for a good technical left AM/M and a decent fast right AM/M to cover for Xabi Prieto.
Any suggestions? Nothing fancy like wages 85k+ weekly please.

I have just signed Mattheus from Flamengo for 1.1 million, he is pretty much a griezeman in the making. hes only on 2.2k a week and my scout gave him 4star potential, he has played 3 games and has 1 goal and 1 assist with Average rating of 7.2. Fast right winger I am currently in negotiations with a rw from molde called daelhi. agin 4 star potential and very cheap; around 1.5 mil to land him. Hope this helps

u can get rochina on loan and mattheus turns out beastly

I got a 29 year old guy called Simone Pepe value 6M but got him for 2.6M. Hes good.
He thinks hes a superstar and asks for impossible wages though.
My other two signings were Lucas Romero a young box-to-box midfielder and Strandberg both starters.

So far 4 games 4 wins.
Playing 4-4-2
Won 3-0 agaisnt Atletico Madrid by the way.
And I made it to the champions league group stage kicking AC Milan out. (Sorry Kaka)