• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 5K

roberdooo

Reaction score
REAL SOCIEDAD- 'NADA es IMPOSIBLE'
View attachment 368209
MAZINHO ROBERTO ALCANTARA TAKES CHARGE AT ANOETA
Retired Spanish veteran Roberto Alcantara has been named new Real Sociedad boss today after Jagoba Arrasate quit due to 'Family reasons'. The new boss will has promised to build on the successful season the boys from basque enjoyed last season.
KEY PLAYERS
Asier Illarramendi
View attachment 368212The midfield lynch-pin his passing and creativity from deep will be vital to our chances of success.

Carlos Vela
View attachment 368213Should be simply banging in the goals

Inigo Martinez
View attachment 368214
Gonna be vital in protecting the goal.

THE TACTIC
View attachment 368216We're basically just going to attack. Shouldn't be rocket science for the players.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next up transfers and August update.

Last edited:
Actually your best players performance - wise will be GRIEZMANN and the amazing PRIETO.

Sell the two cfs Ifran (?) and the other one (dont remember his name) and bring in ASPAS (8.75m rel clause so use only loans - by second season he'll be worth 17m!) and Macheda and Bernardo(from Vasco)on loans and you ll be set!!

Look also to loan De Sciglio and of course sign STRANDBERG.

Ill be following!

Thinking of starting as these too, but without illaramendi which could prove harsh but they do have Pardo aswell as Griezmann and are in the champions league so a replacement for illaramendi mightnt be too hard to find..

Actually your best players performance - wise will be GRIEZMANN and the amazing PRIETO.Sell the two cfs Ifran (?) and the other one (dont remember his name) and bring in ASPAS (8.75m rel clause so use only loans - by second season he'll be worth 17m!) and Macheda and Bernardo(from Vasco)on loans and you ll be set!!Look also to loan De Sciglio and of course sign STRANDBERG.Ill be following!
cheers mate. Using lfc update so aspas is untouchable and i can't even get a school team to sign markel. Transfers should be up tonight.

Thinking of starting as these too, but without illaramendi which could prove harsh but they do have Pardo aswell as Griezmann and are in the champions league so a replacement for illaramendi mightnt be too hard to find..
illa was main attraction, no illa no save, LOL. Greizmann's been intense but longshots are disgusting tho

AUGUST
View attachment 368315
TRANSFERS
I have inherited a pretty good squad but some additions will have to be made to keep us competitive on three fronts this season
View attachment 368316
The following players have been deemed surplus to requirements and have exited the club.
View attachment 368317
View attachment 368318
Armed with a £10 mill budget I went on to splash the cash on these guys. Introducing...
View attachment 368322
View attachment 368323
View attachment 368324
View attachment 368325
View attachment 368326
View attachment 368327
I'm genuinely excited over Will Hughes, Massimo Bruno, Neal Maupay and Aleksander Dragovic as I feel they will form the core of my team for the next decade. Maupay will probably have to wait his turn but the other three will sloth right in. Abidal and Albelda come in to provide experience to a very young squad.

RESULTS
LIGA BBVA
Sevilla F.C 2 vs Real sociedad 1
Vela

Not the best way to kick-off our league season, but it was always going to be tough for us here. De La Bella gave away a penalty which Trochowski slotted with ease. Reyes made it 2 to nil on the night before Vela slotted late on to help us save face.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE BEST PLACED PLAY-OFF

FIRST LEG
Schalke 04 0 vs Real Sociedad 1
Xabi Prieto(pen), Albelda sent off.
Fabulous result in Germany with prieto putting us in the lead early on from 12 yards. Albelda then decided to be a dog and get sent off in the 68th minute. But the team held on to claim a priceless victory.

SECOND LEG
Real Sociedad 5 vs Schalke 04 2
Well the result says it all. Easy peasy, who says German football is the strongest?

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE GROUP STAGE DRAW
View attachment 368333
Tough group but one I feel my group can scale. Let's see what the future holds.

SUMMARY
Overall a good month. Losing the first league game obviously painful but the champs league covered up for that. Looking to september with enthusiasm.
PLAYER OF THE MONTH
View attachment 368337

None other than the mercurial Prieto. Was vital in our champions league qualification.​

SEPTEMBER
View attachment 369361
League form picks-up
Champions league delight
RESULTS
LIGA BBVA
Real Sociedad 1 vs Athletico Madrid 0
Iker Hernandez
Superb victory against a strong madrid side here. Courtois was rock solid for them saving shot after shot but that young lad Hernandez had other ideas.

Levante 1 vs Real Sociedad 2
Inigo Martinez, Will Hughes

Solid wins away from home here. We took full advantage of our set-pieces to secure victory.

Real Sociedad 1 vs Barcelona 2
Vela

Didn't expect much from this game. Totally dominated and we where lucky to have such a decent score-line.

Real Sociedad 1 vs Valladolid 0
Ruben Pardo

Only goal came from a penalty. Disappointing display from the boys we should have smashed them but a win is a win.

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
Real Sociedad 3 vs Shakhtar 0
David Zurutuza (x3), Mikel Gonzalez sent off
Get in. Superb performance from the boys making the Ukrainians look like school boys. Zurutuza scoring an amazing hat-trick to seal 3 points.

SUMMARY
4 wins out of 5. Don't see how that could possibly be bad. Destroying shakhtar was definitely the highlight of the month. Exciting times lie ahead at Anoeta.

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
View attachment 369364
David Zurutuza. Take a bow son!​

OCTOBER
View attachment 369365
Mixed results this month
Strong champions league form continues

LIGA BBVA

Almeria 2 vs Real Sociedad 3
Vela (x2), Ruben Pardo

Another good performance away from home. Vela stole the 3 points for us very late with an 18 yard power-bomb on 92 minutes.

Celta 1 vs Real Sociedad 1
David Zurutuza

Disappointing draw. But **** happens.

COPA DEL REY

Tenerife 0 vs Real Sociedad 0
This really should not be happening. Maupay got his debut but was disappointing.

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Porto 0 vs Real Sociedad 2
Vela, Griezmann, David Albelda sent off

We're living a charmed life in the champions league right now. Vela gave us the lead early on before Griezmann scored with an audacious lob from inside his own half moments later.

Kobenhavn 1 vs Real Sociedad 1
Vela

Beat Porto then draw with Kobenhavn. Inconsistency!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SUMMARY
Decent month with our champions league performances affording us a smile. Lets hope we can step it up a notch. Also Albelda is one dirty dog already accumulating 16 yellow cards and 2 reds after only 13 games. ****** ****!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
View attachment 369375
CARLOS VELA
4 goals this month and the ex-arsenal man is definitely getting into his stride.

Last edited:
Good job on the Champions league, not the hardest group in the world but a tough test none the less. Where about are you in the league

PS - What skin you using?

Good job on the Champions league, not the hardest group in the world but a tough test none the less. Where about are you in the league

PS - What skin you using?
ya not the toughest group. currently the best of the rest in the league. and the skin's alavanja i think

NOVEMBER
View attachment 369576
Flawless league form
Cup shocker
RESULTS
LIGA BBVA

Real Sociedad 4 vs Villareal 0
Prieto (x2), Iker Hernandez, Will Hughes
Fabulous performance from the boys here showing the new boys that we're still a head and foot ahead of them.

Real Betis 0 vs Real sociedad 4
Vela, Prieto, Griezmann, Javi Ros

We hit a team for four again in the league, showing Betis that we are the real Real.

Real Sociedad 2 vs Valencia 1
Iker Hernandez, Diego Alves o.g
Superb win here, helping us to solidify our grip on third place. Soldaldo scored from them late on but the team held their nerve to seal the points.

COPA DEL REY

Real Sociedad 0 vs Tenerife 1
I simply can't explain this. We had loads of chances but failed to hit the back of the net and they broke away to win the tie with a late counter.

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Kobenhavn 0 vs Real Sociedad 3
Vela, Zurutuza, Will Hughes

Routine victory against the boys from Denmark. They dominated but we showed how dangerous we could be on the counter.

Shakhtar 2 vs Real Sociedad 3
Prieto, Griezmann, Pyatov o.g

We just can't seem to lose in this competition right now. Will Hughes had a stormer controlling the game from the middle of the park.

SUMMARY
Superb month, the cup loss obviously a huge disappointment but life goes on. For some reason all the other teams in my champions league group have drawn their matches. We are sitting third and that is where I see us ending up as Barca and Real Madrid are tearing the league up without remorse.
PLAYER OF THE MONTH
View attachment 369581
Xabi Prieto
Solid performances from the captain this month. 4 goals and a few more assists.​

DECEMBER
View attachment 369587
Mixed results.
Tough champions league draw.

RESULTS

Real Madrid 6 vs Real Sociedad 1
The less said about this the better.

Espanyol 0 vs Real Sociedad 1
Vela

Good away win here to bounce back from the trashing.

Real Sociedad 3 vs Rayo 0
Iker Hernandez, Zurutuza, Estrada.
Well everybody in this team can score. Routine win here to further our charge for that champions league spot.

Malaga 1 vs Real Sociedad 1
Vela, Dragovic sent off

Credible draw away from home here. I have to say our disciplinary record is quite disturbing.

Granada 0 vs Real Sociedad 2
Iker Hernandez (x2)

ya ya, we won.

Real Sociedad 0 vs Bilbao 0
I am highly disappointed that we couldn't win on my first derby match.

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Real Sociedad 3 vs Porto 0
Inigo Martinez, Gonzalo Castro, Estrada.
What's more delightful about this is that it was our reserves who dispatched them with such ease.

SUMMARY
Another solid month with our league form promising. We have been drawn alongside Chelsea in the champions league and that shows you what you get when you finish top of your group, but with our champions league form all I can say is bring it on.

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
View attachment 369591
IKER HERNANDEZ
This young man keeps on impressing me anytime he steps on the field. Carlos Vela had better watch his 6.

Back