coop21

Reaction score
Hi i was wondering if i can get some advise on what tactic to use with my Real Madrid Team im using.

At the time of this posting i have a ton of injuries to most players or away on duties and would like a good working tactics to cover my bases? would mean a lot to me haha (H)

Hi i was wondering if i can get some advise on what tactic to use with my Real Madrid Team im using.

At the time of this posting i have a ton of injuries to most players or away on duties and would like a good working tactics to cover my bases? would mean a lot to me haha (H)

To be honest mate, there seems to be a trend with big clubs. theres a certain style that big clubs seem to adhere to! so dont get complacent, lol. Your best to just play around with it... but 442 attacking is the best bet! Im done with big clubs... you get nowhere unless you cheat, lol.

it really depends on the squad thats available. have you got a screen of available players, aswell as their coach rating?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

if that tacti dont work 4 ya no tactic will its fuc*ing class

i would just fiddle around with it untill it does work

Here is my team with new tactic and the 1st game

(H)

You need MC likes Dzagoev, Matias, Moutinho and place them as AMC or MC with forward arrow. You need to buy some players especially your attacking. Yeah, you have so many attacking but they are not have a qualiy likes Messi, Ronaldo, Zhirkov and so on. So, buy Ronaldo,Vargas, Zhirkov, Dzagoev, Balotelli, and Moutinho. I have win EPL, FA Cup and Euro CUp with this tactic on my City team. Make them to gel with this tactic. ;)

You need MC likes Dzagoev, Matias, Moutinho and place them as AMC or MC with forward arrow. You need to buy some players especially your attacking. Yeah, you have so many attacking but they are not have a qualiy likes Messi, Ronaldo, Zhirkov and so on. So, buy Ronaldo,Vargas, Zhirkov, Dzagoev, Balotelli, and Moutinho. I have win EPL, FA Cup and Euro CUp with this tactic on my City team. Make them to gel with this tactic. ;)
cheers what i could do is try again but with the newest update thats on here somewhere

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

am trying it in new update from LGFire

No i want to know what skin it is in the Real Madrid v Sporting match

the skin is on here its in the skins bit right at the bottom and the update is a guy called chris's