Manager_Andre

Reaction score
Hello all , this is my first post maybe also my last ,sinds i will only help with players and there skills and based on true fact's , as u all know this game is based on reality, my father is scout for ajax, and he goes all aroud the world sometimes , i can post players he saw in real life , and my own tast of players thats a absolute must have or try to get in your team, also just disscus what ever play u post :)

Remember no one's post /repley of a player is better then another , because all players play different in a different team, true facts. no flames just normal dissucsions.

My first post will be..

I have him scouted i never use these programs or settings to see all stats , i like to waste time like real life to wait for there stats and get a feedback from my scouts.

anyway Dudu is a player he likes to go in the box, give good trough balls, plays for the brazilian nation team under 19 if im correct, his main strengts are - long shots , dribbling , lob pass over a def line, weakness the only thing bothers me a bit he's young ofc and his balance is low that means he's easly played off the ball , so if u let him play, do so vs a weaker team to get him oield in the compitition , because the brazilian compitiion is diff then Europeens one's

Ill post next time another talents with text :) Ciao all!

peter andre a scout ? hahaha

anyway yeah i reckon your scouting in real world is good idea :) but if there good in real life they might not be the same on fm :/

Is your dad on FM? or do they make up scout names...

Is your dad on FM? or do they make up scout names...

No the scout names are fine, he is 1 of the 5/6 yough scouts , no the older players, in FM they use like 1 or 2 yought trainers, he's a god friend of Piet de visser , he's like the best trainer in the world/netherlands.

ok actuly my Uncel is Ricardo Moniz, from HSV, and my father trains kids in Haarlem fc , so now u know my last name enough in football world :)

Last edited: