Real-time editor, wanna change tactic and transfer status

jimix

Reaction score
Hello everyone :)

I need a real-time editor for FM 2013 - game version - 13.3.3 - I'm playing on default data-base + FMF Season Update 2.0.0 B.
My goal is to change the status of C. Ronaldo - he is put on the transfer list, and besides, he did not play in the first team - the culprit here is a tactic in which Real Madrid have not left attacking midfielder so I would like to change tactics too.

Help me, please, because it's very annoying. Anyway, Mourinho went to Chelsea, so possible conflict with Ancelotti is unrealistic
smile.png

Sory for my english.
smile.png

Yours!

Hello everyone :)

I need a real-time editor for FM 2013 - game version - 13.3.3 - I'm playing on default data-base + FMF Season Update 2.0.0 B.
My goal is to change the status of C. Ronaldo - he is put on the transfer list, and besides, he did not play in the first team - the culprit here is a tactic in which Real Madrid have not left attacking midfielder so I would like to change tactics too.

Help me, please, because it's very annoying. Anyway, Mourinho went to Chelsea, so possible conflict with Ancelotti is unrealistic
smile.png

Sory for my english.
smile.png

Yours!

FMRT will be your friend here
FMRTE - Website

Its not a free product though

Now that's what I'm talking 'bout, such powerfull tool, thank you, you saved me playing from all over again / waiting for fix or smth, may the force be with you :D

P.S.

Any chance to give you point for help on this forum?

I've just bought this program, don't regret - It's awesome.

But got one more thing: there isn't enough (for me) tactics, any source from where I can download them? 'cause when I try to paste simple file with tactic program just don't see it, It must be .xml tactics :)

I've just bought this program, don't regret - It's awesome.

But got one more thing: there isn't enough (for me) tactics, any source from where I can download them? 'cause when I try to paste simple file with tactic program just don't see it, It must be .xml tactics :)

Not sure what you mean actually.

In FMRTE 13 I want to change the basic tactics for Real Madrid, so that C. Ronaldo played in his favorite position (left attacking midfielder).

As you can see in the picture above, the choice of tactics is very little, and as you can see in the screenshot below, they must be in. xml format, otherwise the program doesn't read it, ERGO, they can't be used.

My question is:
Any source to download such tactics?

No idea sorry. If you change those things, just remember that the approach within that formation might not match.