Vance77

Reaction score
Apologies if this has been asked before, although I couldn't find a thread about it...

I'm just wondering if a real-time editor is out yet?

The only one I could find was a paid version for FM13.

Many thanks :)

There's an official one for FM14 that's under the downloads section in game.

That's a paid version.
There wont be a free one.
I presume he was talking about FMRTE which if it does come out will cost you money anyway and it'll more than likely cost more than the official one.

FMRTE is out now. I think it's 5 euros. I guess that's same price as the official one.
I have only bought the SI RTE (yet), but it's is not nearly as good as FMRTE.

There wont be a free one.
I presume he was talking about FMRTE which if it does come out will cost you money anyway and it'll more than likely cost more than the official one.
Yea there is, FMRTE is free for me.

There is a free version of the FMRTE, you cannot make any changes with it however. It is more a scouting tool the free version.

I have just got it, and it appears they have removed the swap staff ability? Is it just me being blind. That was the only reason why I bought it!

There is a free version of the FMRTE, you cannot make any changes with it however. It is more a scouting tool the free version.
I can save, but i?m not going to discuss how I achieved that because I think it?s against the rules however FRMTE isnt that great since I can?t change the tactics adaptability.. you could change it in the past.

Thanks I've found it, but unfortunately it's not out for Mac yet!