Real time Editor

chrisnelie

Reaction score
Hi

Just wunderd if any1 uses the real time editor and if so what do you use it for, I used it to mess about for abit cause i got bored.
Please write your views and thoughts thanks.

I don't think any 'true' football manager player uses it, if you have to resort to using a cheating device to play, you shouldnt be playing FM09.

I don't think any 'true' football manager player uses it, if you have to resort to using a cheating device to play, you shouldnt be playing FM09.

Oh right, because its a sin against the great FM gods :S Please, get over yourself

Anyway, I've never seen the Real Time Editor so can someone give me a link? I think it might help make some of my older save games, fun again

i think its **** it slows your game up and mucks it up lol its cheaters hu use it FILBY

I get what your saying bt its just abit of fun i put messi in the barnsley team an so on. The links in the download pages

I get what your saying bt its just abit of fun i put messi in the barnsley team an so on. The links in the download pages

Yeah, found it a few minutes ago. Trying to get it to work now

I've downloaded the Editor but never used it it my serious game. But I was wondering if i change a players PA will this make his a better prospect for the future because Im scotland manager and have realised i have no decent wingers for the future.

Hi

Just wunderd if any1 uses the real time editor and if so what do you use it for, I used it to mess about for abit cause i got bored.
Please write your views and thoughts thanks.

theirs no point cheating it really aint worth it

well i downloaded it then never used it as i thought it was rubbish

a editor that u can use while playing ur game