olympiakos1

Reaction score
View attachment 456343

In 2013 when Unknown Greek Manager Stefanos Ayiannidis took over the third tier Spanish club, not much was expected. However some gutsy signings, and an incredible playoff battle did the job, and the first year manager did the unthinkable, and got a financially insecure Real Union into League Adelante.

A massive squad overhaul later, a base for the future has been built, and Real Union's first season in Second Tier Spanish Football is underway.... Nothing is expected, it is sure relegation, but can manager Ayiannidis pull off another miracle?

Our story begins in January, halfway through the second season. Real Union find themselves in the thick of the relegation battle, 1 spot above the drop zone after a massive victory against Albacete.

View attachment 456342

The Team:

Here's the players that matter for now, hopefully you get to know the team better as time progresses, but I know that you could care less about most of the fringe players.

View attachment 456341View attachment 456340View attachment 456339View attachment 456338View attachment 456337

Last edited:
With the extremely limited budget I have, there's not much to pick from as far as transfers go. By chance I found these players and snatched them up for a combined 400 Euros. It should be interesting to see how my only foreign players fit into the squad, but I think they can do it. Despite what the scouts say, I see talent. Maybe more signings to come, but i will report back with results/signings at the end of the month.

TRANSFERS
View attachment 456334
View attachment 456336

Last edited: