gazEdanger

Reaction score
I've seen people band about the 'LLM Rule' and things akin to that. One thing I wondered though is if people have any specific rules to transfers?

On FM there's a wealth of aging quality players and a lot of which will seemingly sign for ANYONE.

I did a game with Hyde and I could have got some quality talent but I felt myself not getting them because I felt it was a bullshizzle signing and would never happen in real life.

Is anyone of the same school of thought?

no becouse irl if someone amazing would sign for a lower team they would get him

i totally agree, with gaz. see my thread.

unrealistic ,nat9426

It doesen't bother me look at Keith Gillespie and Darlington :)

If a lower league team can get an old superstar then i'm sure they'd defo sign them.

I guess I just look at a transfer and see if it's unrealistic. Keith Gillespie to Darlo isn't too outlandish. He has link to the North East, probably has friends/family there. Why not play for a big club in the lower divisions for a few years?

Yeah, I just over think stuff :)

i remember a good few years back claudio cannigia signed for rangers now that was crazy:)

i'd always go for a bigger player if poss...cardiff getting bellamy kinda thing, always good to see littler teams getting big names