'realistic offers'

cmh9090

Reaction score
juz wondered if any of u have experienced cases whereby clubs are 4eva interested in ur team's players and yet unwilling to offer more than twice their actual value. think i've posted something like dat b4 regarding the 9.3 patch and i would realli like 2 noe wad would u all do if other teams fail to meet ur players valuation (eg. some1 is valued @ 12m and u feel that he shud b sold @ 30m++, like hw the bots trade players). do u all juz sell @ arnd twice their value or would u attempt to squeeze more $$ frm them? imo, if man city can offer 29m 4 barry, whose actual value is juz 7m, then they shud offer more 4 ur players who are worth above 10m.

yeh the comp is tight when they buy my players its always in installments also, so i hardly see the cash. I guess we cant complian since we can actively get the free transfers easier.

Lyon offered me 17 for Nani even though he was in me reserves and I cleared the money and just wanted Benzema in exchange, they agreed, Benzema was ready to go but Nani wanted more money... Portuguese Pr**k

signed masilela first season 500k, worth 3.2 mil start of second season, juventus paid 7.5 for him. i usually clear a good profit on players

i signed joao moutinho for 10m he played for one season, and then was shifted to barcelona for 30m =]

Lyon offered me 17 for Nani even though he was in me reserves and I cleared the money and just wanted Benzema in exchange, they agreed, Benzema was ready to go but Nani wanted more money... Portuguese Pr**k

yeah we own

wow, lucky 4 u guys. hmm, wonder when it'll be my turn :p

also bought kierison for 3m at celtic sold for 21m, so thats times 7 profit

anyway, on topic, its always rewarding to see the value of your players rising, like getting sakho for 6M or sumtin and wach those 6M rise to 38. Yes, it is great indeed

I signed Manuel Ruz for only 250k and then sold him to Middlesborough for 5 Million.

I started a season as csk moscow due to another thread in this forum. Anyway, i resisted selling love and at the end of the first season playing, he ended up scoring 29 goals in the league lol. I had bids during the season and held off selling him on the cheap. Eventually his constant moaning annoyed me lol and i set his asking price to 35 M. It took afew munths and alot of rejected bids, but i settled for 32 M lol. I think the trick is not to be impatient and flog them off asap. I managed to get 32 M for him lol and i know from experience he usualy sells for 16 M at the start of the game. Id advise rejecting computer bids at the start of them being interested lol.

that nani situation must av bin a *****. im surprised though that he didn't ask you to pay some of his wages which happens to me

Ever heard of the saying 'Only worth what someone will pay for it.'

Although I have to say Liverpool really **** me off with this, Benitez in particular. On most games if Liverpool want my players they will offer about 1-2 mil over the current value set. They unsettle the player when i reject the bid or negotiate. Then after I have negotiated a price they withdraw from bidding, but Mr Benitez keeps harping on about how great said player is and constantly massaging the players sack!

Does my **** in.

NB this is only my view in game!

Ever heard of the saying 'Only worth what someone will pay for it.'

Although I have to say Liverpool really **** me off with this, Benitez in particular. On most games if Liverpool want my players they will offer about 1-2 mil over the current value set. They unsettle the player when i reject the bid or negotiate. Then after I have negotiated a price they withdraw from bidding, but Mr Benitez keeps harping on about how great said player is and constantly massaging the players sack!

Does my **** in.

NB this is only my view in game!

i agree liverpool has made 5bids for mario baloteilli but i hav rejected thm all, gave him new contract and now he is saying he never wants to leave and not interested in liverpool

I always manage a profit on players, most notably on Onyekachi APAM. Signed him for 7.5m, half a season later, I sold him to Valencia for 21m.

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

I started a season as csk moscow due to another thread in this forum. Anyway, i resisted selling love and at the end of the first season playing, he ended up scoring 29 goals in the league lol. I had bids during the season and held off selling him on the cheap. Eventually his constant moaning annoyed me lol and i set his asking price to 35 M. It took afew munths and alot of rejected bids, but i settled for 32 M lol. I think the trick is not to be impatient and flog them off asap. I managed to get 32 M for him lol and i know from experience he usualy sells for 16 M at the start of the game. Id advise rejecting computer bids at the start of them being interested lol.

I always look at it like this: See what clubs offer, stall on their bid, and look around to see if you can replace said player for the same price or less. For example, Athletico Madrid made a 18m bid for Jose Enrique, I stalled, looked aroound, and brought in on of the Brazilian twins in from Man Utd for 13m, thus replacing Jose with a better player, and still had 5m left.

No offense, but could anybody translate that to propper English for me?

Last edited:
I hate to buy a player you have to pay at least 25% more than he is worth but when selling you never get decent offers.