Slacky

Bantams on the up!
Reaction score
I don't know whether it's just me that's realised this or not but the reputations seem to be a bit out? Like Bradford City and Rotherham both have 3,800 and personally, I'd class Bradford City as bigger than Rotherham, Port Vale and Gillingham also have a bigger reputation and again, I'd class Bradford bigger than both of them, I'm aware this may seem biased coming from a Bradford fan so I looked at Leeds' reputation and I believe their a bigger club than Stoke? Yes I realise they're not as big as they was 10 years ago but they're still a big club in their own right, same for Nottingham Forrest and again.. I believe Sheff United are a much bigger club than Peterborough, where as the reputation of Sheff United is 5,200 and Peterborough is 5,100, it seems to me as if they should be a bigger gap between the clubs? Again I honestly believe Bradford are bigger then Crewe, Oldham, Crawley etc. I don't know if any of you agree but I was wondering if there was anyone that could help me with this and to put more realistic reputations? Thanks in advance :)

I think I can understand where you're coming from, but if these reputation points are what the game uses to determine whether, say, a France U21 international joins this club or that club, then I think they are about right. Remember that while 100 points may appear to be a small difference between Sheffield United and Peterborough, that's on a scale that has Real Madrid at one end and Bradford Park Avenue at the other!

But if you feel strongly about it, change them in the FM Editor before you start your game.

PSG and in 14 Monaco and City have a high rep to get bigger players, like IRL. It's a way for the game to catch reality.

Benfica is ranked 5th or something in Europe from all time (United, Barcelona, Madrid and Bayern upfront), so the rep should be 9700? No, IRL Benfica is like 30th in the list of the past 10 years, so is rep is 8500. If it was 9700, players like Fernandinho from City would sign for Benfica, not City.

The rep in the game is a mixture of real life rep and money