jonnylaverty

Reaction score
What is everyone thinking of transfers that occur around the world in this years game.

Already I have seen Man Utd buy Hazard for £117 million, Griezmann to Man City for 92m.

On the flip side I have seen people moving clubs for bargains in Diego Costa > PSG for 27m and Morata to Arsenal for 25m

What crazy transfers have happened In anyone elses game?

yea its always been like that, and thats what takes the fun away for me..
also cpu is most of the time lowballing some transfers while i have to offer 3x the money.. recently napoli put koulibaly on the transfer list for 36mil i bid for that with installments and suddenly they wanted 55mil and i bid that too, they accepted,i gave him a 170k contract but out of the blue he went to leverkusen for 36mil and a 110k contract... happens way too much

Hazard to Man City for £115m is the largest in my game so far.

Handful of other big transfers aswell the following two spring to mind off the tip of my head.

- Icardi to PSG for £60m
- Coutinho to Real Madrid £50m

yea its always been like that, and thats what takes the fun away for me..
also cpu is most of the time lowballing some transfers while i have to offer 3x the money.. recently napoli put koulibaly on the transfer list for 36mil i bid for that with installments and suddenly they wanted 55mil and i bid that too, they accepted,i gave him a 170k contract but out of the blue he went to leverkusen for 36mil and a 110k contract... happens way too much

Funny enough I had similar with the Diego Costa deal, PSG offered 27m and I then offered the same but they wanted 56m so I went and signed Kevin Volland who wanted to leave Leverkusen for 31m

Clubs like Real, Manu, City and PSG have so much money to blow it is no object, so why wouldn't you/other teams want to get more?

city just bought dier for 136mil€ lol..(2019)

Fair reflection of real life imo. Prices will continue to rise and is reflected accurately in game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man City got Hazard for 120 Million. Chelsea got Rashford for 55 Million add ons rising to 95M and and Gabigol for 50M. Psg bought O.Dembele for 70 Million and Koke for 50M. It is crazy I cannot even keep up big deals happened every day so quickly.

PSG seem to be splashing the cash in my current game - currently Sept 2019: Top 10 are

De Bruyne to PSG - £90m
Griezmann to PSG - £86m
Hazard (from Utd) to PSG - £74m
Sanches to Liverpool - £70m
Coutinho to PSG - £70m
Saul to Man City - £69m
Griezmann (From PSG) to Man Utd - £62m
Alaba to Man City - £62m
Christensen to PSG - £56m
Dybala to Man Utd - £55m

Given these are all in the space of 2 seasons, it does seem a bit excessive but you never know...

Of the 25 leading transfers, Real don't appear, City have 7, PSG 5.

Is there a way to see what the in-game world records are, such as highest transfer fee etc.

I'm in 2024 and have no idea if anyone has spent £100m on anyone over the years. Would be curious to know.

Is there a way to see what the in-game world records are, such as highest transfer fee etc.

I'm in 2024 and have no idea if anyone has spent £100m on anyone over the years. Would be curious to know.

Yes i would like to look in mine too

Yes i would like to look in mine too

I found out how to see this. If you click on the globe icon, then 'World' - 'Finances' - 'Transfers' - 'Leading Transfers' (In drop-down menu) you can see/sort the big transfers throughout your save.

In mine (currently May 2024) Dybala went to PSG for £101M in 2019 which is still the record transfer in my save.