Status
Not open for further replies.

kingkie

Reaction score
hi ive been playing fm for 5 years and 2nf im bad on it in the english league and reaaly need help. i want to be arsenal and need help with players,tactics training and everything else. i want to play fm but cant cus im rubbish so if if you could help me out that would be great please

if i was you i would maybe download a tactic maybe koflok's goals galore that mite be the best way to start

ok im new to this site.do i download off here or some other website

click on tactics at the top then click download fm2011 tactics then all the tactics that all users have uploaded are available to you,

i wouldnt recommend 'the real arsenal 4231'.

Ive used it with arsenal and seen other peoples screenshots from it and the results are pretty poor.

i wouldnt recommend 'the real arsenal 4231'.

Ive used it with arsenal and seen other peoples screenshots from it and the results are pretty poor.

Depends how and which players you use, won the league first season and Emmanuel Thomas, Lansbury and Gibbs Regular starters..

anybody got any good ideas who i should sign. i know im being a pain keep asking questions but i really want to do well on the game

anybody got any good ideas who i should sign. i know im being a pain keep asking questions but i really want to do well on the game

Keeper- Rene Adler, Neuer, Frey, Howard

other signings depend on what formation your using?

Just strengthen the positions that are weak. If you need help, click 'Ask for Team Report' and your assistant manager might say 'I think we're weakest in defence' well then buy a defender.

ok cheers. i was going to scout league 1 and get some players send them out on loan and hope to make a profit. im thinking either 4-4-2 or 4-5-1 with 2 attacking midfielders maybe up front have nasri-chamakh van persie

Status
Not open for further replies.