Berbalicious

Reaction score
I am sorry for being a bit vague here but it's difficult to properly put my finger on what it is with the new layout of the game but I just cannot get into it like I've always done with Football Manager.

I've played the Football Manager series since I first bought Championship Manager 2 when I was a kid and have bought every one since then so I am more than accustomed to getting used to changes in the new edition. This is first time I can't get fully immersed into a save. I have honestly attempted to play the game about 30 times since Friday and every time I just can't really be bothered after 10-20 minutes or so, I know that sounds so ****** stupid but I don't know how else to put it.

I've gotten used to the changes in the past very quickly and got straight into a new save with no problems, I can't stress that fact enough, but I really can't stand this new one. The daft thing is, I really can't explain why particularly.

Apologies for what may seem to some people as pretty stupid thread, I would've just posted in the "frustrations" thread if it was open, but I had to vent and see, on the off-chance, if there was anyone else finding the new layout a bit off?