danzo97

Reaction score
Today I encountered perhaps the strangest moment I have experienced in Football Manager to date. I am managing GNK Dinamo in Croatia, and am in my first season in April 2014. I was offered an English Regen Striker of 15 years old on a free by his agent, which struck me as odd as it is only 1 month after he would have spawned in the save. Looking closer, he is dubbed the next Michael Owen, sparking a question of why no clubs have snapped him up. At even further inspection, he has no previous club history?! Is this even possible, a bug, or just pure luck?
View attachment 458996View attachment 458995View attachment 458994View attachment 458993

I'm not sure about this, but doesn't it just mean he ended his trial at whatever club without being signed?

I believe it would still show this in his history?

The game generates a lot of players even at the start of the game to fill up teams.

I've had an experience where a world-class Brazillian regen was generated at the start of the game. I found him out because he was Brazil's first-choice right back at 18 years old...

The game generates regens at the beginning of the save to fill lower teams and some of them are very good with PA reaching 180!

At least in 13