JLBfifa

Reaction score
Hi guys, sorry to ask a stupid question but I was not sure if there was a thread for small questions?

I'm not really familiar with the scouting aspect of FM13. I was wondering if there's a way to as your scouts to look for a player in a certain position?

I am sure it is very obvious but as I said I have never really looked into the scouting section this year. Thanks in advance and sorry for the likely stupid question!

Go onto your clubs main page, then click on the scouting tab, then the assignments tab below. After this at the bottom left hand corner (might depend on skin) it should have a blue tab saying 'new assignment'. Click on this and there should be two drop-downs. On the left you choose which scout you want and there should be a tab underneath the drop-down on the right where is says add condition. Click on this and then go on position and choose which position. :)

Cheers for the reply mate, but when I click on my scout the only locations i can select are 'Next opposition' and 'Competiton'. I think this is because he is already on an assignment; would it be worth cancelling his current assignment? I don't really use his reports anyway.

Cheers for the reply mate, but when I click on my scout the only locations i can select are 'Next opposition' and 'Competiton'. I think this is because he is already on an assignment; would it be worth cancelling his current assignment? I don't really use his reports anyway.
Up to you mate, no point keeping his assignment going if you don't use them :)