Souty

Reaction score
I'm with Rangers so I didn't excpect much money, but after getting to the semi-final off the EL it was saying I was making 6million in tv funds. I earned another 6million for something and 4million for the league and the final. Now with a few key player's leaving.Loans and Boughy,
I needed to very much so strengthen my squad at the back so they give me 50thousand to spend:O I went to ask for more money but it was greyed out any Ideas how to get money or will they give me some a few weeks before the new season?

What's your bank balance like?

Over that last season we were in profit with the exception of one month and I made £20,000,000 In the last month, and my highest paid player is £20,000

yeah boards are stingy but an easy way to cheat them out of money, is if you havent spent all of your money put the rest into wages and then when season finishes and budgest are revised put money back into transfer budget, can be effected if you get a few million dont see point with 50,000 though mate. whats the transfer %

shocking! I got loads of money after the first season..
maybe it's because you didn't qualify for the champions league knockouts, normally makes a big difference for me..
could also be because you didn't win the SPL ( as I can see from your sig )
I'm just naming things that were different from your game to mine :\

yeah boards are stingy but an easy way to cheat them out of money, is if you havent spent all of your money put the rest into wages and then when season finishes and budgest are revised put money back into transfer budget, can be effected if you get a few million dont see point with 50,000 though mate. whats the transfer %

I don't know I got them to increase it i the first season

---------- Post added at 05:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 AM ----------

shocking! I got loads of money after the first season..
maybe it's because you didn't qualify for the champions league knockouts, normally makes a big difference for me..
could also be because you didn't win the SPL ( as I can see from your sig )
I'm just naming things that were different from your game to mine :\

I would have thought I would have got a decent amount for my Euro run?

It said that the club made a profit of 78million or something along those line (around that figure)

I managed to scrape up money from selling Boughy

really? thats a **** of a lot of profit..
things must be different then as my game was on the 11.1 update..
how much did you sell bougherra for? I got 6m, I squeezed as much out of him as possible haa.