BlueCow

Reaction score
On my Arsenal save, I'm in both the Champions League and Europa League? Anyone else experienced this? :L

Sure your not just telling porkies?

no I'm serious, how do you insert a picture on here?

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

So I can prove it

Alt+F9 then advanced options and upload attachment.

Awesome! You should upload your save for other people to have a go with to try and win both trophies!

Now that will make a nice coefficient value this season :)
Must be a bug I guess...

The thing is in the premier league I've played like no games :L and it's hard to deal with all the games, but as you can see I'm unbeaten anyway ;)

Haha that's class, how many days do you have between games?

Well that certianly is strange, did u win the FA cup the season before?

Usually about 3 days and then a game :L

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

Yes I won everything

You're clearly using an edited database, and whoever has created it hasn't realised this giant bug.

You're clearly using an edited database, and whoever has created it hasn't realised this giant bug.

I'm not because it hasn't happened before in this save and I'm into 2017 now, also I'm not using any edits apart from Real Names for Competitions, and LFC Marshall's

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

Haha, quality. Will you upload the save??

Not actually sure how to :L

[/COLOR]

Not actually sure how to :L[/QUOTE]

Not sure how to myself, would be great if i did.

Hmmm I'll ask some people, won't be doing tonight though

Now that will make a nice coefficient value this season :)
Must be a bug I guess...

You sir are pretty much spot on, it's a bug. It's happened to other people aswell-just googled it.