Really tough Dilemma! Need some help please (Dzeko, lukaku, vagner love, kadlec)

alanrichie

Reaction score
Hi guys

In my 3rd season as Newcastle currently 1st and having great success with the 4-4-2 devasto tactic :)

Heres a screenie of my 1st team having trouble choosing between lukaku and kadlec but favouring lukaku at the mo. (any tips on selections appreciated)

Ok my basic problem,

Lukaku is playing out of his skin, Man city signed him for 8million, his contract expires in 4months time and keeps snubbing city, I have him on loan so i cannot approach to sign, Should i cancel the loan and offer?

The main thing stopping is me that Dzeko, to my complete suprise rejected a new contract from his club, i approached to sign, and im singing him on a free xD he is coming in June 2013.

What would you guys do?

Thanks

Alan

Go for Lukaku.

He is younger and you know exactly how to play him. He'll be free as well, so hold out to sign him. Keep praising him and playing him and he'll love Newcastle more. ;)

I'm not sure mate. It's a strange one. The only thing stopping him signing a new contract at City might be the fact that he's not at the club. If you cancel his loan he might re sign for City. I'd advise keeping him and playing him. Then when he goes back his contract will be up and you might still be able to get him

If you cancel your loan and he doesn't sign for you, you'd lose him for good. Keep him on loan, if you can get him, good, if you don't, you still have Kadlec (Who is playing well according to your screenie) AND you're getting Dzeko!

Thanks guys for the quick replys,

Im more towards letting the loan run out then hopefully signing him...

if you had all 4 strikers who would you play? Im thinking maybe love and dzeko?

you can not sign because his plays for another English club, you have to wait until the last month of his contract and then you can sign him

you can not sign because his plays for another English club, you have to wait until the last month of his contract and then you can sign him

Interesting so your saying i cant even approach him until May 2013 (1month before it expires)

Also when the time comes will i be able to approach him even with him on loan to me?

Interesting so your saying i cant even approach him until May 2013 (1month before it expires)

Also when the time comes will i be able to approach him even with him on loan to me?

if it is a foreign based player you have to wait for the last from six months of the contract

if they are playing in the same country as you, you have to wait till the last month of the contract

i pretty sure come may you can offer him a contract even tho you have him on loan

if it is a foreign based player you have to wait for the last from six months of the contract

if they are playing in the same country as you, you have to wait till the last month of the contract

i pretty sure come may you can offer him a contract even tho you have him on loan

Great hes on loan from Man City so will wait till a month before hand.

---------- Post added at 02:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 AM ----------

April 13th - He just signed a new deal with City oh well

Im thinking love and Dzeko? Make a good partnership?

love and dzeko i think would make a good partnership but if not go for lukaku

unlucky mate same thing is happening with me really every time i try to buy any player man city put a bid in for them and they give stupid wages which i refuse to pay. so far ive missed out on sakho, santon, and hazard. they are all on about 100k which is far to much i think

Tricky situation still doesn't necessisate incorrect spelling. DILEMMA!!

I think the dilemma* is soon to be your English GCSE if you are incompetent of spelling dilemma!

Tricky situation still doesn't necessisate incorrect spelling. DILEMMA!!

Its me accent :')

New season won the league and the euro cup woo!

44m To spend 200k Wages to spend!

Looking at my teamlist im thinking i could do with a better CM to partner Annan