Moonguard

Reaction score
Hello guys my 18 years old regen suddenly become balanced character from professional. He was growing insanely good but over years and I just realized his character become worse. From my old saves, I saw that he had professional character and now he has balanced. He is still improving really good but a bit worse than before.

I also need to mention that I did not tutor him with any other players. I am a very very experienced and successful FM player and I pretty much know everything about this game but I have never seen anything like this before. Any opinions to help?

Hello guys my 18 years old regen suddenly become balanced character from professional. He was growing insanely good but over years and I just realized his character become worse. From my old saves, I saw that he had professional character and now he has balanced. He is still improving really good but a bit worse than before.

I also need to mention that I did not tutor him with any other players. I am a very very experienced and successful FM player and I pretty much know everything about this game but I have never seen anything like this before. Any opinions to help?

i not sugestion to your problem
o.png