MarkGidman

Reaction score
hi how can i get southampton to sack pardew through the realtime editor because im half way through a season and dont want to start again thank you

Get the staff screen up on FMRTE, click pardews name or his job role and then click make contract expire on the list to the right.

This may not make them sack him though, a new deal might get offered to him. There is an option to swap him by right clicking him and the choosing another person from the DB to swap with him, i dont know if that helps though.

Why do you want him to be sacked?

Last edited:
i want to update my game abit mate like real life cheers mate

Has the new southampton boss been announced? If so just swap him with Pardew.

Get the staff screen up on FMRTE, click pardews name or his job role and then click make contract expire on the list to the right.

This may not make them sack him though, a new deal might get offered to him. There is an option to swap him by right clicking him and the choosing another person from the DB to swap with him, i dont know if that helps though.

Why do you want him to be sacked?

doing this, if you want him to not sign a new contract, put southampton as a disliked club for pardew and pardew in southamptons disliked staff - then a new deal would be very unlikely
also set the chaimans disliked staff to pardew as well
thats if you don't want then to have a manager

but, as mentioned here and by tiraths you can just swap him for the new southampton boss (if one has been announced)

Last edited by a moderator: