REAPERZ Tactic

mrlarnz

Reaction score
Who remembers the old reaper tactic from FM23?
Shout out to Korean who originally created the REAPER tactic in FM23.

Gung ho, high press, will concede a few but outscore teams with bundles of goals?
It was always my favourite tactic on this game due to the style of play, bundles of through balls, loads of 1 on 1s and just a joy to watch. It eventually died out and stopped working on FM23.

well I'm bringing it back with a bang !!!
at home this tactic is unreal, few tweaks needed when playing away, but i'm working on it for v2
I'm uploading this now for people to try out and to let me know on any tweaks they find which work for away games.

i started a fresh save and took over Arsenal, Norwich and Bolton... went straight on holiday for 1 full season, no transfers, no training, nothing!
You average around 3xg at home and some games 4 or 5xg. you'll notice every game you get 3/4/5/6 Clear cut chances.
your front 3 will be your main goalscorers and your wingers will get bundles of assists with their through balls.
something you'll notice is alot of 1v1s and the game simply can't cope with the pressure.

players needed for this tactic are....
The front 3 need acceleration and like to break offside trap,
2 wingers need vision and good passing.
You also need centre backs with fast acceleration/pace.

this is a total gung ho style of football, you'll see lots of gameplay where you pin back their team and they can't break out of their own half, and for me, it's the best style of play on this game as it's so good to watch the highlights.

Remember that no transfers were made, no training, absolutely nothing, assistant took care of everything from start to finish.
with the right transfers and training, you'll dominate.

Any questions, fire away!

Arsenal - 1st (media predicted 3rd)
Scrored - 99
Conceded - 37

Norwich - 2nd (media predicted 5th)
Scored - 119
Conceded - 65

Bolton - 1st (media predicted 2nd)
Scored - 108
Conceded - 57

Attachments

• arsenal data hub.png
    arsenal data hub.png
    366 KB · Views: 266
  • arsenal fixtures.png
    arsenal fixtures.png
    322.3 KB · Views: 358
  • Arsenal league table.png
    Arsenal league table.png
    233.5 KB · Views: 339
  • bolton data hub.png
    bolton data hub.png
    220.4 KB · Views: 303
  • bolton fixtures.png
    bolton fixtures.png
    312.5 KB · Views: 269
  • bolton table.png
    bolton table.png
    253.1 KB · Views: 257
  • norwich data hub.png
    norwich data hub.png
    361.7 KB · Views: 253
  • norwich fixtures.png
    norwich fixtures.png
    334.3 KB · Views: 251
  • norwich table.png
    norwich table.png
    267.8 KB · Views: 563
  • tactic.png
    tactic.png
    561 KB · Views: 621
  • REAPERZ-v1.fmf
    42.9 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
V2 ATTACHED!
Made few slight adjustments to counter the away losses and holidayed for another year with just arsenal, played the whole season with this v2 setup to see how it worked home and away, 20 clean sheets during the 2nd season is very impressive considering how attacking the tactic is.
made 2 signings where i believed we needed reinforcements, Signed musiala for a big chunk and Kounde to play alongside Saliba, and it worked a charm.

League finish - 1st
Scored - 94
conceded - 21

Attachments

• data hub.png
    data hub.png
    310.3 KB · Views: 573
  • fixtures.png
    fixtures.png
    323.6 KB · Views: 322
  • full tactics.png
    full tactics.png
    928 KB · Views: 385
  • table.png
    table.png
    232.7 KB · Views: 524
  • REAPERZ v2.fmf
    42.9 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
so far so could all be it in hungry , scoring for fun
I'm running a season test with PSG using v1 just to see how dominant it can be.

Last edited:
V3 released this is the final version.....
working an absolute treat

Attachments

• fixtures.png
    fixtures.png
    284.3 KB · Views: 417
  • REAPERZ v3.fmf
    42.9 KB · Views: 196
Zacząłem stosować taktykę V2 wyniki rewelacja bez problemu Lechem Poznań zakwalifikowywać się do Uefa League mieliśmy dość wymagających przeciwników a wygrane po 4-0 4-1 zarówno dom i wyjazd a muszę też wspomnieć ze było już po zamknięciu okienka transferowego i wyprzedałem bocznych pomocników a wstawiłem tam napastników teraz oczywiście pobieram V3 i napisze później jak tam sytuacja się rozwija Podsumowując jak na razie dla mnie najlepsza taktyka na wszystkich forach a miałem ich dużo oczywiście bez przegranego meczu w lidze i jak na razie w wszystkich pucharach.Pozdrawiam

I started using the V2 tactic, the results were amazing, Lech Poznań qualified for the Uefa League without any problems, we had quite demanding opponents and we won 4-0 4-1 both home and away, and I must also mention that it was after the transfer window had closed and I sold out the wing midfielders and put them there attackers, now of course I'm downloading V3 and I'll write later how the situation is developing. To sum up, for me it's the best tactic on all forums so far, and I've had a lot of them, of course, without losing a match in the league and so far in all cups. Regards

I started using the V2 tactic, the results were amazing, Lech Poznań qualified for the Uefa League without any problems, we had quite demanding opponents and we won 4-0 4-1 both home and away, and I must also mention that it was after the transfer window had closed and I sold out the wing midfielders and put them there attackers, now of course I'm downloading V3 and I'll write later how the situation is developing. To sum up, for me it's the best tactic on all forums so far, and I've had a lot of them, of course, without losing a match in the league and so far in all cups. Regards
Glad your enjoying it, for me, v3 is even better, its ultra attacking but seems tighter in defence. let me know how how it goes.

In my opinion, a very poor tactic. I played a few matches and everything went wrong. Home matches are worse than away matches..

In my opinion, a very poor tactic. I played a few matches and everything went wrong. Home matches are worse than away matches..
What version was you using? and what club was you? if you read the opening post, it states you need certain players in certain roles, it's a very attacking formation so won't work in lower leagues.

What version was you using? and what club was you? if you read the opening post, it states you need certain players in certain roles, it's a very attacking formation so won't work in lower leagues.

I manage Aberden Scotland. You're probably right, my players aren't great

I manage Aberden Scotland. You're probably right, my players aren't great
you don't need a full 11 world class players, but you do need certain players in certain positions, for example, your attacking players need pace and like to break the offside trap, your defensive midfielder needs good vision as he'll be the 1 who pings the ball through the gaps which leads to alot of 1 on 1s. give it a try with a different team and let me know how you get on.

I've mande some changes, and set it to have more central mids. It works very well, but my team is OP at the moment. Care to test it?

Attachments

• Reaperz Dream.fmf
    43 KB · Views: 83
awesome, i'm with Nottm Forest and definatly gonna give v2 a try

I've mande some changes, and set it to have more central mids. It works very well, but my team is OP at the moment. Care to test it?
I give your changes a run and seems to work well, but for me it lost that fast counter style of football, I was winning most games but wasn't getting the 3/4/5 clear cut chances like before.