Reasons for missing training on FM

tomomate

Reaction score
I tried to search for a thread like it but couldn't find one

Have you seen this before?

****** young footballer these days. ha. 2 week wage fine coming his way. only signed him for £10m a month ago

any other one's you can post or remember

View attachment 20161

I havent seen that.....it usually just tells me he wasnt there and not much else. Thats pretty cool though. Typical arrogant French :p If only a bigger fine than 2 weeks was available.

I havent seen that.....it usually just tells me he wasnt there and not much else. Thats pretty cool though. Typical arrogant French :p If only a bigger fine than 2 weeks was available.

same here. just normally says missed training and thats it. used to be able to fine 4 weeks wages. i think 2 is enough for a £10m new signing though. just to show him who's the gaffer. ha

Did they give reasons on 09? If not it's a nice touch.

On FM09, Craig Bellamy always missed around 3 training sessions per season, without reason. I got rid of him because of it! lol

Sometimes they miss trainigs if u dont let them play in frist team.

Sometimes they miss trainigs if u dont let them play in frist team.

yeah. i understand that. they get annoyed and wanna play so can't be arsed to come into training etc etc

but i played this kid in all my friendly's and league games etc

the little **** just wanted to get rat arsed with his mates then had a hang over the next morning so skipped training

anyone else seen any weird reason's for missing training?