Resource icon

Reaving! 442 by TFF tweaked by RDF V1

We better test this then! Looks decent.

We better test this then! Looks decent.

it should do well... but i can see users getting mad frustrated because of the ME....with Chelsea, Giroud and Tammy missed ridiculous amount of 1v1s, it was painful to watch after a while i had to just use commentary only or instant result...was a game i created 10 1v1s and missed every single one. but then Kante scored a absolute screamer and i won 1-0 lol

it should do well... but i can see users getting mad frustrated because of the ME....with Chelsea, Giroud and Tammy missed ridiculous amount of 1v1s, it was painful to watch after a while i had to just use commentary only or instant result...was a game i created 10 1v1s and missed every single one. but then Kante scored a absolute screamer and i won 1-0 lol

Little advice mate. I think your tactics are better than TFF's and test results back it up. Don't put yourself in his shadow!

Absolute beauty RDF. I think this 17/20 is definitely not good enough cause it's the most consistent tactic so far.
I hope people here won't rely too much on this test, this tac deserves to be known.
Great Great work mate.

Amazing results mate, except the fact you defeat Nantes with Bordeaux and with Lyon :)

Absolute beauty RDF. I think this 17/20 is definitely not good enough cause it's the most consistent tactic so far.
I hope people here won't rely too much on this test, this tac deserves to be known.
Great Great work mate.

17 is a good score. Nothing bad about it whatsoever.

actually this tactic doesn't belong to him so i think he won't care too much about this and i can quarantee this tactic testing results are the most consistent one beside mr L, and fmarena...

actually this tactic doesn't belong to him so i think he won't care too much about this and i can quarantee this tactic testing results are the most consistent one beside mr L, and fmarena...

I think when then it's debatable. There's a thread somewhere with the differences between us, Arena and Mr L.

What kind of players do you recommend for the WM positions?

What kind of players do you recommend for the WM positions?

tbh honest any sort of work as long as LW as strong right foot and vice versa in my Milan save got Suso on the right and the turk on the left tearing it up Spurs save have Bernadeschi and Moura and Madrid Bale and Hazard so pace works and technical

This tactic absolute beast. The best plug and play tactic i've ever tried on FM20 no doubt.

I tried with Turkey National Team, Beşiktaş and Neman Grodno. I had great success with all teams i managed.

Eren.png

Best tactic I have used so far! RDF, are you still using this? I doubt there is anything better at the moment!

Tested the tactic on simulation through one season.

Did good with Burnley, 11th. Nothing amazing either, but definitely good. 2 players around 17-19 goals, a couple of players around 7-9 assists. Ratings are good . Conceeded a lot of goals. Scored decently (nothing crazy). Didn't do anything in cups but draws have been cruel.

Then with Frankfurt, 2nd ahead of Bayern, best attack, 4th defense. Silva 36 goals, Dost 26 goals. Durm and Rode with 11 assists. A LOT of good ratings.
Knocked-out of Europa League before group stage... twice I simmed with that team with 2 different tactics, got very similar results. Amazing in the league, bad in Europe.

3rd test, Sampdoria. Finished 3rd. 2nd attack 5th defense. By far the most yellow cards (with Frankfurt we did alright in that aspect). Quagliarella 34 goals, 22 for Zapata and a couple of players in the 10-15 area. Rigoni 14 assists. A LOT of good ratings.
I did most of my 442 tests with Sampdoria, and that's the best result, easily.

will try with liverpool friends back when any matches have been played