Resource icon

Reaving! 442 by TFF tweaked by RDF V1

French Cup Final..... done:

Paris SG v Montpellier_ Review.png

Hi all ! I want to try the Reaving RDF tweaked version but i'm playing on Switch so i can't dl tactics. Can someone help me out and post screens of tactic +PI please ?
Thx ?

Used RDF tweak for whole season and won everything, all Plug and Play as well:

Paris Saint-Germain_ Competitions.png

Ligue 1 Conforama_ Stages.png

Tested the tactic on simulation through one season.

Did good with Burnley, 11th. Nothing amazing either, but definitely good. 2 players around 17-19 goals, a couple of players around 7-9 assists. Ratings are good . Conceeded a lot of goals. Scored decently (nothing crazy). Didn't do anything in cups but draws have been cruel.

Then with Frankfurt, 2nd ahead of Bayern, best attack, 4th defense. Silva 36 goals, Dost 26 goals. Durm and Rode with 11 assists. A LOT of good ratings.
Knocked-out of Europa League before group stage... twice I simmed with that team with 2 different tactics, got very similar results. Amazing in the league, bad in Europe.

3rd test, Sampdoria. Finished 3rd. 2nd attack 5th defense. By far the most yellow cards (with Frankfurt we did alright in that aspect). Quagliarella 34 goals, 22 for Zapata and a couple of players in the 10-15 area. Rigoni 14 assists. A LOT of good ratings.
I did most of my 442 tests with Sampdoria, and that's the best result, easily.
11th is doing good?

Don't want to be 'that guy' but you won everything with PSG... in 2030... I dont think that says a lot about the tactic TBH
Lad I mean...I wanted to stay humble and maybe skip a reply whatsoever to the psg lad but :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:o_O(y)
indeed..
And before that a lad finished 11th on Burnley and it was "doing good".

Testing this with my Hull City save and also a lower league custom team. Currently top with Hull and got custom team from Vanarama North to top of League One within 4 seasons. Awesome results with lower league teams with fast strikers. :D

Lad I mean...I wanted to stay humble and maybe skip a reply whatsoever to the psg lad but :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:o_O(y)
indeed..
And before that a lad finished 11th on Burnley and it was "doing good".

I have used a lot of different tactic, some which are ranked better than this one and never managed to get the results as above. Also I dont see a lot of people score that much while conceding so little with other tactics often.

11th is doing good?
For a team supposed to finish 17, yes.
Not everybody picks big clubs. You're free to not use the tactic if it's not good enough for you. Or you can upload your tactic that would lead Burnley to a first season PL title on simulation.

No need to be so rude and aggressive.
For a team supposed to finish 17, yes.
Not everybody picks big clubs. You're free to not use the tactic if it's not good enough for you. Or you can upload your tactic that would lead Burnley to a first season PL title on simulation.
Lad did u not heard or read about threats where ppl win the league first season with norwich or for instance zlatko vujevic won the league second overal season with birmingham 95 pts. I seen a few lads win the league first season with wolves. For goodness sake even the AI more often than not finishes top half with burnley the first season but I guess you have your own definition of good lad ..(n) o_O
Im not even implying that you have to win a title..or even finished lets say cl places but for goodness sake..11th?Thats "good" ? This is supposed to be one of the highest rated tactics on the forum isn't it?
Btw I ain't never once said that everyone picks big clubs.

You didn't
Lad did u not heard or read about threats where ppl win the league first season with norwich or for instance zlatko vujevic won the league second overal season with birmingham 95 pts. I seen a few lads win the league first season with wolves. For goodness sake even the AI more often than not finishes top half with burnley the first season but I guess you have your own definition of good lad ..(n) o_O
You didn't create that tactic. So you're not in good position to bash RDF's work. It's not because there's "better" that this can't be good. Just looking at your messages, all you do is criticize and belittle people. So I'll just click on that handy " Ignore" button.

It's always better to be polite than to be an arse.
You didn't

You didn't create that tactic. So you're not in good position to bash RDF's work. It's not because there's "better" that this can't be good. Just looking at your messages, all you do is criticize and belittle people. So I'll just click on that handy " Ignore" button.
Why is it that just because I didn't create a tactic I cannot give constructive criticism or opinion based on the "good results" people were experiencing with psg in 2030 and whatnot and finishing 11th? I know well that when a tactic offer something special it offers a good level of overachievement. Finishing 11th was NOT any kind of over achievement in my opinion , I don't care what your expectations were lad. Ignore me or not I cut to the chase and state my opinion how it is.

just a query, I am using a 4-4-2 with my Burton save, I was just wondering, how important is it to have a left footed rightmidfielder and vice versa, as the ones I have a most suited to their dominant side, and don't play comfortable on the opposite flank

Im not even implying that you have to win a title..or even finished lets say cl places but for goodness sake..11th?Thats "good" ? This is supposed to be one of the highest rated tactics on the forum isn't it?
Just FYI but you're using the word "lad" horribly wrong. It seems like you're looking for "mate" instead of "lad"

Why is it that just because I didn't create a tactic I cannot give constructive criticism or opinion based on the "good results" people were experiencing with psg in 2030 and whatnot and finishing 11th? I know well that when a tactic offer something special it offers a good level of overachievement. Finishing 11th was NOT any kind of over achievement in my opinion , I don't care what your expectations were lad. Ignore me or not I cut to the chase and state my opinion how it is.

take it easy man. If he think it is a good achievement let him. Everybody is enjoying the game on his own way

Any recommendations for the Wide midfielder positions On both sides?, struggling to find matches. I’m playing as Everton, first season.

I'll say this now, but never go bashing someone else's work or their saves. People play how they want to.

@magicnut I don't understand why you call everyone lad. Try and chill man. If a tactic doesn't work for you or you don't find it special provide more screenshots then just some results. Show how you're conceding, how familiar the tactic is.

Regardless if someone has success with PSG in 2030 or finishes 11th with Burnley as long as it was a success for them in their save and produced good results what does it matter?

Anyway, apologies @RDF tactics for this thread slightly going off boil. Hopefully now it can proceed as it once did. With meaningful content and not people dismissing others.