Resource icon

Reaving! 442 by TFF tweaked by RDF V1

Brilliant! Got the 4th place with Brighton in the first season. Aaron Connolly banging goals (got 20+ goals) with Izquierdo (also double digit) by his side running riot. Top top tactic!

Could anyone be a gentleman and get the PIs for this chap? We can't let a fellow FMer down!

ive been meaning to do it but my little one is ill at the moment so haven’t been able to spend time and reply

but I’m sure it’s posted on another forum so I’ll copy and paste it

Have you started tweaked tff V2 of Raving/Raptor as he now calls it...? :)

Last edited:
Is it impossible to have a good underdog tactic this year ? I tried many top tactic(included this one) for at least 6 months and they were all failed. I was almost relegated every season (with aston villa). Problem is that I think the testing system tend to favorite extremely intense tactic. Because of frozen fitness, they could do pressing match after match after match without being tired. When they got injuries or tons of red card, It is seems not important too, cause there are no key/important player or whatever. Every player have exactly same CA and could be replaced easily.
I'm looking for a truly underdog tactic but it's seem no hope. It is clearly that no way this kind of "high score" tactics (2 forward or 2 AMR/L or whatever attacking formation, attacking mentalities, blind tackle hard + pressing everywhere,...) could beat top PRM team or at least hold for a draw.

@RDF tactics How do you think this would fair with Glasgow Rangers??
Doubt any tactic would work with Rangers mate! lol

Honestly i think this tactic works with pretty much any team i used it with newcastle and my strikers scored for fun. Probably the best tactic on fm20 imo

Is it impossible to have a good underdog tactic this year ? I tried many top tactic(included this one) for at least 6 months and they were all failed. I was almost relegated every season (with aston villa). Problem is that I think the testing system tend to favorite extremely intense tactic. Because of frozen fitness, they could do pressing match after match after match without being tired. When they got injuries or tons of red card, It is seems not important too, cause there are no key/important player or whatever. Every player have exactly same CA and could be replaced easily.
I'm looking for a truly underdog tactic but it's seem no hope. It is clearly that no way this kind of "high score" tactics (2 forward or 2 AMR/L or whatever attacking formation, attacking mentalities, blind tackle hard + pressing everywhere,...) could beat top PRM team or at least hold for a draw.
got same problems, mate :)
the only difference is that I use to climb up the career ladder and change clubs during the season
so every time you join the underdog club on the upper level and have to make the tacric produce, you got no choice of survival

I tried to plug in Reaver (tweaked versin) but was beaten by the crosses over the CD's(((
no matter I changed the mentality or tempo - 3-4 goals conceeded even with defensive mentality

got same problems, mate :)
the only difference is that I use to climb up the career ladder and change clubs during the season
so every time you join the underdog club on the upper level and have to make the tacric produce, you got no choice of survival

I tried to plug in Reaver (tweaked versin) but was beaten by the crosses over the CD's(((
no matter I changed the mentality or tempo - 3-4 goals conceeded even with defensive mentality
Even in underdog section, all the top tactics are still attacking/very attacking formation. Maybe they could work for underdog team in testing league, but not in real games where there are tons of red cards, injuries and morale/fitness problem. I hope they could tweak the testing method so we might see some truly underdog formation (5-4-1 or 4-1-4-1) with defensive & rigid approach shine and got what they deserved.

Hi all mates,
Do you usually watch matches ( especially key positions) or do you get instant results with this tactic?

ive been meaning to do it but my little one is ill at the moment so haven’t been able to spend time and reply

but I’m sure it’s posted on another forum so I’ll copy and paste it
Thx guys ?. Someone helped me out on the sigames forum ??. Actualy testing it ?

eren44.png
asd.png
stats.png
transfers.png

My first season in monoca, not a great team but great results. Thanks TFF and RDF.

For a team supposed to finish 17, yes.
Not everybody picks big clubs. You're free to not use the tactic if it's not good enough for you. Or you can upload your tactic that would lead Burnley to a first season PL title on simulation.
burnley.jpg

Not really a good comparison since attributes, morale, and fitness were all frozen compared to the other guy who played out a season.

Have respect for others users and this thread if you don't agree with others you don't need to try and keep pushing them.
Edit in fact he's banned for a week to hopefully learn to respect those on the forums, there's now been too many cases where they are antagonizing after being warned previously.

Last edited:
This is the best tactic i used on this fm 20 ... With OL i win everything with no transfer .
Sorry for my english

Great tactic few dodgy draws where had about 40 shots couldn't score . Piatek is fantastic plus think the more technical the winger the better it makes instead of pace

Attachments

• milan1.png
    milan1.png
    101.8 KB · Views: 334
  • milan2.png
    milan2.png
    252.3 KB · Views: 343
  • milan3.png
    milan3.png
    128.5 KB · Views: 276
  • milan4.png
    milan4.png
    130.5 KB · Views: 203
  • milan5.png
    milan5.png
    131 KB · Views: 202
RDF great job mate. I have two things :

1. Could You export Your traning schedule and share with us?
2. Golkeepers should be put together in mentoring group or leave them?

Hi all ! I want to try the Reaving RDF tweaked version but i'm playing on Switch so i can't dl tactics. Can someone help me out and post screens of tactic +PI please ?
Thx ?
If i missed ay just let me know.

Attachments

• Screenshot (38).png
    Screenshot (38).png
    374.7 KB · Views: 221
  • Screenshot (39).png
    Screenshot (39).png
    451 KB · Views: 164
  • Screenshot (40).png
    Screenshot (40).png
    456.4 KB · Views: 167
  • Screenshot (41).png
    Screenshot (41).png
    457.5 KB · Views: 156
  • Screenshot (42).png
    Screenshot (42).png
    471.7 KB · Views: 142
  • Screenshot (43).png
    Screenshot (43).png
    443.9 KB · Views: 136
  • Screenshot (44).png
    Screenshot (44).png
    421.2 KB · Views: 126
Using this tactic with Ajax. Results are generally positive, but I cannot understand how anyone go 10/20/30 games undefeated.

Every time I go on a good run, I win three, four, maybe five in a row and then suddenly I have a game where I have a goal disallowed, hit the woodwork three times, and every player scores around 6.4 to 6.7... it doesn't seem to matter what I do, I will never go more then six games without defeat and then I lose 1-0. I have beaten Atletico, PSG, Man City but then I will lose 1-0 to Fortuna, Groningen or Heerenveen. Very frustrating, as these performances can strike any time. Does anybody know a way of dealing with this issue? Maybe I am not managing complacency or something similar?

Using this tactic with Ajax. Results are generally positive, but I cannot understand how anyone go 10/20/30 games undefeated.

Every time I go on a good run, I win three, four, maybe five in a row and then suddenly I have a game where I have a goal disallowed, hit the woodwork three times, and every player scores around 6.4 to 6.7... it doesn't seem to matter what I do, I will never go more then six games without defeat and then I lose 1-0. I have beaten Atletico, PSG, Man City but then I will lose 1-0 to Fortuna, Groningen or Heerenveen. Very frustrating, as these performances can strike any time. Does anybody know a way of dealing with this issue? Maybe I am not managing complacency or something similar?

Just the ME think I was lucky going undefeated Milan have no European football first season think helped should of lost to Verona at H but they got goal got disallowed but your right u can beat the better teams but lose or draw with the underdogs weird