Raf1985

Reaction score
Hello All,

This is my first career here so I hope that you will understand if I will make some mistakes ;)

I want to tell you a story about team that I support – Wisla Krakow. Club was founded in year 1906 and it’s one of the oldest clubs in Poland. Last 20 years in history of this club were very successful. In 1997 one of the richest people in Poland – Boguslaw Cupial became owner of Wisła and his money gave breath of fresh air into club. Below you can find table with places in polish league that Wisla achieve in last 20 years.

Unfortunately his biggest dream – group stage of Champions League – never come true. Good results in UEFA Cup / Europa League matches weren’t enough for club owner. Wisla was very very close of CL group stage two times. In 2005 in last qualifying round they won first match against Panathinaikos 3-1 but in Athens they lost 4-1 after extra time. In 2011 situation was almost the same. In last round Wisla played against APOEL and they won home match 1-0. Once again they lost 2nd​ game. This time score was 3-1. White Star owner was very disappointed and he stopped giving big money into club. Wisla became average team in polish league. In last month Boguslaw Cupial sold his club and present time will be very hard in real life.

I want to show in this story that team still have potential to achieve good results in polish league and in European cups. Target for first season will behigh place in polish league (1-3) and qualification to European cups. I hope you will enjoy it :D

Club details

View attachment 130905

Club background

View attachment 130904

Last edited:
My basic tactic is similar to Predator tactic made by Total Football Fan. I modified team and players instructions and I think it work well. For me most important players will be Full Backs with good crossing.

This team have very solid squad but i think their potential is not used in 100%. I see there mix of good experienced and young ambitious players. Of course i want to make some transfers but our budget is very low so i have to sell few players to buy other. For sure i want to sell left full back Wilde-Donald Guerrier, central midfielder Rafael Crivellaro, winger Vitaliy Balashov and central defender Michal Czekaj.

Key Players:

Arkadiusz Glowacki - legend of this club. He became to Wisla in 2000. In 2010 White Star sold him to Trabzonspor but in 2012 his contract in Turkey was terminated and he backs to his former club in Poland.

Krzysztof Maczynski - He starts his career in youth teams in Wisła. He never gets serious chance in senior squad so he decided to move to other polish club Gornik Zabrze. He palyed very good and Gornik sold him to chinese club Beijing Renhe. He decided to come back to Poland when he became father. Once again he singed contract with Wisła and he is strong link in midfield.

View attachment 130888

Boban Jovic - promising Slovenian right full back. I hope that he will give us a lot of assists afetr his crossing. I see great future for him in club bigger than Wisła. For now he is our key right full back and i'm counting on him.

View attachment 130887

Last edited:
Pre-Season matches:

View attachment 130727

We played only 4 friendly games before beginning of season but we won all matches. We didn't score many goals but morale is high and team spirit is born once again. I'm counting for more goals in league appearances.

Transfers:

View attachment 130726

Before first league match I sold two players and I let one player on loan. We sign also contracts with two new players. Both are strikers and i hope that they will help a lot our team and they will score a lot of goals. I want to sign contract with one more player. It will be left full back. We will get him only if our transfer budget will let us for it. Probably they will not start first match in starting eleven but maybe i will give them chance in second half.

July 2015

We started league competition at home. Unfortunately we started with 1 point deducted because of weak financial situation of club. Our first opponent was Bruk-Bet Termalica Nieciecza. This little club was promoted to polish ekstraklasa first time in his history. Nieciecza is a small village where live 700 poeple. I had hope that it will be easy match and i was. I was very pleased by this game. Our Target Man - Pawel Brozek scored hattrick and Boban Jovic made two assists.

Wisla Krakow - Bruk-Bet Termalica Nieciecza 4-1

View attachment 130718

Transfers update:

After match against Nieciecza I made two more transfer moves. We loan our winger Patryk Malecki to Slask Wroclaw - other club from polish ekstarklasa. We signed also contract with free agent - Christian Pander - experienced left full back who spent a lot of years in Schalke and Hannover.

For second league game we went to Bialystok. Against Jagiellonia we played almost in the same squad as in first match. I made only one change. Christian Pander started game in first 11 instead of Rafal Pietrzak. I didn't predict that it will be such an easy game. Once again we scored 4 goals and it was easy win. With 5 points we are on 2nd place in league table.

Jagiellonia Bialystok - Wisla Krakow 1-4

View attachment 130707

August 2015

Krzysztof Maczynski gets an stomach muscle injury and he will be out for 3 weeks that's why i have to find quick one more central midfielder. We had in August 6 games in schedule and i wanted to get as much points as it is possible.

In our next league game i wanted to keep up our winning streak. This time we played against Slask Wroclaw. This match wasn't pretty and supporters could be disapointed. Our luck was that we had on the pitch Christian Pander. He scored really nice goal by the free kick.

Wisla Krakow - Slask Wroclaw 1-0

View attachment 130208

Before next game we signed 2 years contract with Spanish central midfielder Guillermo Perez Moreno. He plays well as a playmaker and attacking midfielder so i hope he will be very helpful for us.

Guillermo gets his first chance in league clash against Korona Kielce. I can say only one thing about this game - BORE DRAW.

Wisla Krakow - Korona Kielce 0-0

View attachment 130206

Lendric should be great signing, he did wonderful things for me in Croatian first division, good luck mate