wayne seator

Reaction score
So in this save I want to create a team to call my own. First trouble I found was that other than the amount of over paid and over rated muppets was that the board gave me zero transfer kitty (curse you ffp).

The boards expectation was top four in the league, semi final in the champions league and final in the FA cup.

The players wish to move on are jovetic, navas, demichelis, clichy, fernadiho and dezko.

next season I will look to move on Mangala and fernado.

next post will include tactics, preseason and transfers.

this is my first story so any feed back will help. cheers

So after my lap top crashed 3 times here is my group in the champions league

Last edited:
Here is the transfer updates we broke the MCFC transfer received record for the Dekzo deal

September was a bad month only winning vs Newcastle. including losing the clash of cash! Injuries to Yaya Toure and Vincent Kompany cost me this month. In the league cup vs Stoke I played a very weak team. Here's to a better October

Now just a thought. I will be looking for a back up goal keeper for next season who would people suggest?? I was thinking Kasper Schmeichel. What are peoples opinion on that?

I would go Timo Horn, he would be good enough for your first team, young and has a low release clause

that's a good idea, my thought process was kasper was trained at city so the whole home grown thing. I now have my scouts on horn to have a look

Ok guys I have a question ok back up right back. Should I offer Micah Richards a new contract or keep Sanga??

Bellerin from Arsenal has been a revelation for me. But usually a little down on the pecking order for Arsenal at least for the first season, only 19 but high potential.

First Manchester derby, it was a nice win that will really kick start my season. Sergio Aguero has 9 goals in 10 games in the Premier League and is really looking sharp he also has 7 assists at an average rating of 8.15

Another big win vs Arsenal. An early sending off for Marco Verratti really helped me on this one as I've been missing a few key players through the spine of the team.

December is looking pretty easy. I will be expecting maximum points in the league.

We will be playing Sunderland, Q.P.R, West Ham, Stoke, Hull and Burnley.

if anyone wants to know anything let me know.

Last edited:
Here is my shortlist for next season does anyone have future screen shots of these people, if so can you please post these on my page or of anyone you can suggest me signing?

The Champions League Draw

Well just like in real life I've picked up hardest draw I could have imagine. Here's hoping I can do better.

New contract offered

I have just been offered a new contract so unless I'm fired I will be at the club until 2018 or beyond!!!