thejoshster

Reaction score
View attachment 255451

Queens Park Rangers Football Club was originally formed in 1882 by the old boys of Droop Street Board School. The boys were members of the St. Jude's Institute as they used this as the Club headquarters, and in the early days were known as St. Jude’s.

They obtained the name of Queens Park Rangers when they merged with a team called Christ Church Rangers in 1886. They called themselves Queens Park Rangers because most of the players came from the district of Queen’s Park.

Malaysian business tycoon Tony Fernandes CBE completed his takeover of QPR on Thursday 18th August 2011. Fernandes’ company Tune Group bought a majority stake in the Club, buying out previous majority shareholders Briatore and Ecclestone. And in the 2014/15 season…

Queens Park Rangers relegated from Premier League

View attachment 255450
James Milner celebrates with team mates after scoring the fifth goal for Manchester City. Queens Park Rangers were relegated from the Premier League after being crushed 6-0 at Manchester City on Sunday.

View attachment 255442
Q.P.R are relegated in the 2014-2015 season, with Chelsea winning the league. (Simmed a season)
Q.P.R’s season is blamed on Redknapp and his poor start in charge. So although he wasn't able to improve his side’s position given his impressive training sessions, interim manager Chris Ramsey gets offered the job full time!
View attachment 255449

‘I’m really pleased to be given the job full time, the club needs stability and I’m confident with the right additions we can get promoted on our first attempt with a much more reasonable wage bill!’
This is the current Q.P.R squad however with 12 players contracts’ running out at the end of the season, along with 5 players on loan much re-building is to be done!

View attachment 255448

All the players whose contract is up at the end of the season are let go saving us about 400k a week!
Hoilett joins the max exodus he’s on 50k and is a big earner at the club but given his ability is an obvious choice to sell. He goes bringing in 475k however we have to pay 21.5k for the rest of the year for him to accept the deal bah!

I target young English players bringing in Lingard, Richards and Wisdom all for relatively cheap deals.
In terms of the loaner’s Isla loan is extended on 50% wages being paid by Juventus and vargas comes on a permanent deal for 2.5m. The other 3 aren’t renewed and re-join their parent club.

Charlie Austin is obviously going to be a key player however he’s unhappy and wants to leave he only has one year left on his contract but I want 10m if not I’ll keep him and run out his contract if he gets us up, losing his transfer fee will be worth it. Caulker and is another key player however he seems happy to stay put.

View attachment 255447View attachment 255446

Transfer Overview.

View attachment 255445