mrdzyyyrawr

Reaction score
Hi,

I added a couple of my younger players to the development list and my Director of Football loaned them out. After a few games one of them isn't getting any game time so he may as well be training with my team & the better facilities. However, I can't for the life of me find a recall from load option? Sorry if I'm being a complete spazzzz :S.

I think it may only be available during transfer windows, I'm not sure. You can only terminate a loan during transfer windows so maybe it's the same for recalling a player

was he loaned out for a fee? if so you cant recall him as far as i know

@AFishWithTits I swear you could recall a player at any time on FM12? I guess it could be new to FM13.

@Djzone No it was free. I'm even paying 100% of his wages.

You need to wait until a transfer window, changed it from FM12.

I've just got to the January transfer window & I still can't seem to recall any of my players from loan... This is annoying me now! I've looked at all their loan contracts & none of them say 'Can Be Recalled' even though I've got that options set in the Staff Responsibilities.

I've got the same problem, sent a few players on loan but made sure I had the can be recalled clause, and now in march I want to recall a couple of players but I can't as there's nowhere to click to recall the players, even players that I sent to my feeder club I can't recall. Surely you can recall them at anytime and not just during transfer windows as I'm sure in real life managers can recall them whenever they want.

I'm in my second season now & I still can't figure it out haha. I know the recall clause means you can recall a player at 24 hours notice and not just in a transfer window... I'm stumped.

I've got the same problem, sent a few players on loan but made sure I had the can be recalled clause, and now in march I want to recall a couple of players but I can't as there's nowhere to click to recall the players, even players that I sent to my feeder club I can't recall. Surely you can recall them at anytime and not just during transfer windows as I'm sure in real life managers can recall them whenever they want.

Yes, but only if there is no loan fee involved. Paying their wages doesn't count as a fee, but check if there's a monthly fee included in the loan. If there is, you can't recall them. If there isn't, and you have the 'recall from loan' clause, you should be able to recall them.

there's a bug in FM that doesn't allow recall to be set when players get loaned from the development list. Loan them out normally yourself and you can set it.