CardozoThePro

Reaction score
BBC.png

Pardew Walks!

alan-pardew-342950247.jpg

It looked all smiles for Pardew until he had a fallout with Mike Ashley over the clubs transfer budget

Earlier today it was announced that after a "bust up" between Mike Ashley and Alan Pardew the recently hired Newcastle manager has stepped down form his position at the helm of Newcastle United. This has come as a shock to everyone after everything had finally began to become settled after Ashley's previous decision to sack Chris Hughton for no apparent reason. This will most likely stir up the fans once again not only because he has forced another manager out but also appears to have gone back on his words that all of the £35million which was paid for Andy Carroll would be put back into the team.

Rumors have already begun to surface about who will be Alan's replacement at the helm. It appears that the leader of the pack to become Newcastles 3rd manager in as many weeks is to be John Barnes. We managed to catch a quick interview with Mr Barnes as he left St James's Park earlier today.

Reporter said:
So John what the current status of you taking over as the manager of Newcastle United?
You know it's always going to be a tough decision when your given such an offer. I've said to Mike my grounds and he's told me his. I hope that the fans get what the deserve and that's a manager who can avoid the damnation which appears to be commonly appointed by Mike.

Reporter said:
Surely saying such accusations can only harm your attempt to claim the job?
I haven't mentioned anything that should give you the idea that i'm trying to claiming the job. Mike's approached me and he's said i'm the guy he wants. The only thing that could stop me from becoming manager is if he doesn't promise me the funds i have requested.

barnes09-415.jpg

So is John Barnes the man next to take over the cursed Job as Newcastle United manager?

-------------------------------

For those of you whoare wondering what happened to my Norwich story. I got a new laptop and i never bothered to move my old saves over. So im starting this one instead. :)

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 AM ----------

BBC.png

Barnes puts pen to paper

John%20Barnes.jpg

Earlier today it was announced that the official replacement for Alan Pardew was going to be John Barnes. Barnes had been the sturn favorite to take the job after it was announced that Mike Ashley only wanted one man for the job. He also announced that new manager Barnes would have £30million to spend on strengthening the squad. Mike Ashley also stated the reason for £5million being taken from the budget was used to finish the signing of young Hatem Ben-Arfa on a permanent deal. So the fans cannot feel to hard done by. Barnes will be put straight into the deep end when he faces a strong Newcastle Reserve side.

looks good mate i will be following

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

looking forward too the next update pal

looks good mate i will be following

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

looking forward too the next update pal

Cheers mate, should have one out tonight.

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:31 PM ----------

FourFourTwoHeader.png

Replacing the Irreplaceable

andy-carroll-image-1-822089410.jpg

Andy Carroll left a gaping hole in Newcastle's front line. But who will fill it?

Possibly the hardest thing that John Barnes will have to do is not win the fans applause or motivate a demoralised team, but replacing the huge void which was left by Carroll when he departed for Liverpool. The main thing the fans will want to see if another young player with the ability to become the clubs new number 9. The shirt which was blessed by so many of Newcastle's great strikers. We have decided to look at the options available for Barnes.

Romelu Lukaku

lukaku2.jpg

The most obvious candidate for the job but could come with a hefty price tag. He has the same skill set as Carroll but also appears to be very quick. He has been likened with his hero Didier Drogba. One main problem is that the fans may not adopt him as a natural successor to the no.9 role because they are so used to it being filled by an British player.

Khouma Babacar

Khouma-Babacar.jpg

Another player who has the similair attributes to Carroll but will be unlikely to want to swap Fiorentina for the cold wet town of Newcastle. Would be available for less than Lukaku but would require some wonder work to be done in order for him to move. He would also face the same problem in the fact they may not be accepted to readily by the Toon Army.

Connor Wickham

wickhampic-640181764.jpg

By far the player who fits the role perfectly. He has the potential to be better than Carroll and would also be available for around £2.5Million if Newcastle can get a sly bid in. The main thing that will give the fans a glimmer of hope is that he all the attributes to be another Alan Shearer. John Barnes has also admitted his desire to bring the young Ipswich frontman to St James's Park.

---------------------

can i have some feedback from whoever is following please. I'll also have Pre-season and signings finished up by tonight hopefully. :)

---------- Post added at 07:20 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:17 PM ----------

First Steps to success

As with any rebuilding process i must find a point in which the team will be able to deal with both the workload and also have the formation fit the players strengths and do little to expose there weakness. I thought i'd start with the most important thing of my to do list the training regime.

Training Regime

article-0-0A9D1558000005DC-396_634x465.jpg

I decided to go with a straight forward and simple regime which kept players together. I could have gone and looked at each players playing style and separated them like that but i decided to simple break them down into Categories such as AML/R, ST (Poacher), MC, DM, Playmaker. What this should do for the team is keep players who will be working together on the pitch a chance to bond more as well as become more of a unit.

Transfers

DedryckBoyata_2403422.jpg

With the £35million i was given i quickly decided that i would use it to strengthen the squad in multiple area's instead of spending big in order to replace Andy. I think i have made good use and bought players who will be here for the long haul hopefully. I only chose the players who would give me a good level of respect and i removed those who didn't give me an easy time at all.

Players In

axel_witsel_1113312c.jpg

Alex Smithies - Huddersfield - GK
Dodo - Corinthians - LB
Phil Jones - Blackburn - CB
Dedryc Boyata - Man City - CB (Season Loan)
Marco Verratti - Prescea - CM
Axel Witsel - Standard - CM / AM
Sortiris Ninis - Panathinaikos - AM
Connor Wickham - Ipswich - ST
Romelu Lukaku - Anderlecht - ST

Players Out

joey-barton_1012448c.jpg

Ole Soderberg - Anderlecht - GK
Joey Barton - Napoli - CM (Season Loan)
Samuel Adjei - QPR - AM
Peter Lovenkrands - Sevilla - AM / ST

Formation and Match Preparation

NewcastleUnitedNewcastle_Tactics.png

I have decided to go with a 4-2-2-2 which will give us a good all round balance for the team. With our slightly slow and slightly weak defense i have been forced to play our backline slightly deeper than i'd prefer but it should be strong in the midfield as long as our central midfielders can keep going for the full 90 minutes. This will make it rather tough for me to use Kevin the captain because he doesn't have the ability to keep running up and down. As for our play going forward we should be fine with both Jonas and Ben Arfa on the wings. I hope that Shola can step up and carry us going forward because he is the most experienced player we have up front. As for match prep i've been going with a very heavy team bond to help us learn the tactic quicker as well as help the new lads get used to the new surroundings.

Pre-Season Results

Nile+Ranger+Accrington+Stanley+v+Newcastle+KFQfWCvg7XQl.jpg

We didn't have any stand out results it was a good strong pre-season in which we started weakly finishing few chances and ended it by finishing well as our confidence grew. Im happy from what i've seen from all out signings except Romelu who i haven't seen play yet. The squad is set an im ready for Man City on the opening day. Young Connor Wickham impressed me the most. My replacement for Andy Carroll in the long term look tremendous and at home after joining he was on the scoresheet every game.

Newcastle 2 - 0 Newcastle Reserves
Ben Arfa, Jonas

Newcastle 3 - 0 Wycombe
Ameobi (2), Jonas

Newcastle 1 - 1 FC Zwolle
Jonas

Newcastle 1 - 1 BV Veendam
Ben Arfa

Newcastle 5 - 0 FC Dorcrecht
Wickham, Ameobi (2), Jones, (OG)

Newcastle 4 - 1 Charlton
Ranger (3), Wickham

Newcastle 3 - 0 Carlisle
Ranger, Wickham(2)

---------------

Massive update. Again Feedback is loved. :)

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 AM ----------

BBC.png

Barton had to go!

Joey-Barton-of-Newcastle--001.jpg

Bad boy Barton was shipped out on Loan to Napoli for the season. Barnes reveals why.

One of the first players to be shipped out from St James Park was Joey Barton. The main rumor was that John Barnes didn't want a player with such a bad reputation to be featured in his squad but he denies this. One of the reasons which appears to be circulating is that he refused to accept a reduced wage. He is currently on a £70,000 a week deal at Newcastle and When he was asked to reduce it down to £30,000 with more bonuses he declined. This meant that Barnes had no option but to Loan him out. This means that Newcastle be paying only £21,000 of his wage slip after Napoli agreed to pay 70%. Barton didn't make much of it and he looks likely to join the Italian side permanently next summer if his time at the club goes smoothly. As for the departure of Peter Lovenkrands, Barnes has insisted it was simpley down to the fact he felt that the ageing winger wasn't in his plans for the future.

Image_5_for_Newcastle_United_12_Manchester_United_gallery_188435757.jpg

Lovenkrands. Barnes decided to cash in on the former Rangers forward.

Brilliant story mate, been keeping an eye on this one from the start just didnt comment! love the detail and the graphical input :) kiu will be following! :D

Brilliant story mate, been keeping an eye on this one from the start just didnt comment! love the detail and the graphical input :) kiu will be following! :D

Cheers mate. :)

---------- Post added at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:11 PM ----------

7302.jpg

Making the Managerial Debut

I knew going into that game we had to put in 110% if we wanted to beat Man City. They are a good team but to me they have lost there footballing soul. Either way they will test our ability and if we can pass this test Survival should be rather easy. I had to decide who would be starting i took a good time to choose and i eventually decided on those who had been starts through out Pre-season. With the recent sepculation surrounding young Nile i decided to give Romelu the go ahead to Partner Shola up front. This is the team i decided on :

Krul
Coleman - Coloccini - P.Jones - Enrique

Nolan (+) - Tiote
Ben Arfa ---------------------- Jonas
Ameobi - Lukaku
Subs Used : Ireland, R.Taylor, Ranger

Manchester+City+v+Newcastle+United+Premier+5oJwfWynCAMl.jpg

Newcastle 3 - 0 Man City
Jones (44), Ameboi (72pen), Jonas (90)

MOTM: Jonas 8.7

newcastle-united-fans-136233664.jpg

What a game! That'll show the people who doubt us. Big result and a great start. I have to admit it was a soft penalty i don't think Hatem himself knew what was going on. All that happened was Kolo caught him and sent him onto the ground. It wasn't the best decision but it wouldn't of made a difference. The opener set things rolling, we dominated the first half and deserved to be 2 up at least. City's defence looked weak and Jonas terrorized them all game. Kolo's day got even worse when he nearly gave us the 3rd but Jonas saved him the agony of an Own goal. The only negative was Kevins injury with him, Alan and Sol out for a while we could lack the leadership. I also have to give Krul a standing ovation he was solid in front of goal. A top performance from him and everyone really.

---------- Post added at 02:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

FourFourTwoHeader.png

Newcastle got lucky

Manchester+City+v+Stoke+City+Premier+League+J8oQ4dIfuerl.jpg

Mancini looks on as his Man City team are crushed by Newcastle.

Mancini said:
They may have been the better side but they are doomed they will finish bottom and i would love to see it happen. The referee made so many horrible decisions, first of all that was never a penalty and Phil Jones should have been dismissed after his reaction to De Jongs challenge which ended Nolans match. Also we shall take the Premiership this year! This is but a minor set back.

Is it the taste of defeat or just bad sportsmanship which made Roberto Mancini speak out of turn when he said that Newcastle are going down and that he can't wait to see it before going on to stake a claim for his own teams right to the Premiership. He must have been watching a different game because Man City showed no signs of a team deadly enough going forward or strong enough at the back to claim a premiership title. As for his attack on referee Phil Dowd he has no reason to stake a claim on Phil Jones booking. If Jones would have seen red for his reaction to yet another bad challenge from Nigel De Jong then De Jong should have walked aswell and as for the penalty at the time he reacted as if he had seen Kolo cause it himself not be an unfair decision. He needs to man-up and just take a defeat on the chin. There is no need to launch attacks on officials or players for that matter. It can only be a short time before the City board stop giving him chances. Mark Hughes was given less than him and most likely did a better job.

ameobi_1463310c.jpg

A dubious decision but a deserved goal non the less.

The Stevern Bridgeshaw collum

Marching to Molineux

After the opening game win the players were buzzing and i felt it couldn't get any better. I decided to give a few players a rest and give a couple of the lads there first starts of the season. I hoped we would carry the form into this game and i chose this line up :

Harper
Coleman - Boyata - Coloccini - J.Enrique

Ireland - Tiote
Ninis ------------------- Jonas
Lukaku - Ameobi

Wolverhampton+Wanderers+v+Newcastle+United+4R-gt5OjhrRl.jpg

Wolves 4 - 2 Newcastle
Hammil (7) Doyle (31),(87) Fletcher (59) - Lukaku (4) Boyata (49)

MOTM: Steven Fletcher - 9.1

mick-mccarthy-celebrates-the-win-312339514.jpg

We were so unlucky. I'm not going to blame anyone but our finishing on a whole was horid and i was so angry with Shola i didn't even make eye contact with him when i brought him off. There was nothing positive really apart from both Lukaku and Boyata playing very well and a sound performance once again by Jonas. It was a good game underlined by a pathetic Wolves side who kept giving away silly fouls which slowed the game right down. Unacceptable!
Shola Ameobi and Steve Harper have been dropped to the bench until further notice.

Some great signings there and nice pictures as well. Hopefully you can push for a european spot perhaps? Good luck! (H)

First Rounds on the House. I hope.

I knew as we prepared for our Carling Cup 2nd round tie against Dagenham & Redbridge that it would be a battle but i still persisted that we wouldn't just walk through them i decided it would be best to just field a mixture of youngsters and some of the experienced lads and we should be able to win it. The line up i chose was:

Smithies
R.Taylor - Boyata - Williamson - Dummett

Verratti - Witsel
Coleman ---------------------- Vuckic
Wickham - Ameobi
Subs Used: Coloccini, Ireland (+), Ranger

Jonas+Gutierrez+Chelsea+v+Newcastle+United+d_Rnu9HytCnl.jpg

Newcastle 5 - 0 Dagenham & R
Wickham (18, 21, 59) Ameobi (30) Ranger (75)

What a performance we have begun to gel more and this really showed Connors potential he was a continuous threat and combined well with Shola. Young Vuckic also showed his ability to work in wide areas. The only downside was seeing Stevern Ireland limp of towards the end. We've got a real injury crisis coming on and i hope we have enough players available to play West Ham at the weekend.

The Absenties

Alan+Smith+Sunderland+v+Newcastle+United+Premier+7BmyMLPjRTdl.jpg

Can Newcastle cope with the growing list of injuries?

Alan Smith - Hernia - 1week
Sol Campbell - Collarbone - 4-5Weeks
Leon Best - Ankle Ligaments - 7 Weeks - 3 Months
Steven Taylor - Shoulder - 3 - 6 Weeks
Danny Simpson - Achilles Tendon - 12 days - 4weeks
Hatem Ben Arfa - Hamstring 7 - 11 Days
Romelu Lukaku - Twisted Knee - 11 - 13 Days
Dan Gosling - Cruc Ligaments - 3 - 4 Months
Stephen Ireland - Ribs - 3 - 4 Weeks
Shane Ferguson - Broken Ankle - 7 Weeks - 2 Months
Danny Guthrie - Knee - 3 - 5 Weeks

Great effort into this, for some reason i love newcastle stories for some reason even though im a sunderland fan :L but yeah best of luck

Haha. Cheers, im the same with Arsenal stories. I think it's because we want to see them fail secretly. :L
And hope your enjoying it. Yours is coming along nicely to! :)

Haha. Cheers, im the same with Arsenal stories. I think it's because we want to see them fail secretly. :L
And hope your enjoying it. Yours is coming along nicely to! :)

i had an update ritten out on this for the next month but closed my browser by accident went into a rage, ragequit the game and now have start at the start of september again so aye fun.

And your other point yeaah i agree its good, but keep it going its nice to read.

i had an update ritten out on this for the next month but closed my browser by accident went into a rage, ragequit the game and now have start at the start of september again so aye fun.

And your other point yeaah i agree its good, but keep it going its nice to read.

I used to rage so bad. :L
----------------------------------
Taking on the Hammers!

With our limited resources i decided to field the strongest team i could. With Kevin still only just coming back from his 2 week injury it meant we only had Witsel and Tiote who could play in CM at this level. The line up i chose was :

Krul
Coleman - P.Jones - Coloccini - Jose Enrique

Witsel - Tiote
Ninis -------------- Jonas
Ameobi - Ranger
Subs Used - Wickham, Nolan, Vuckic

Nile+Ranger+Newcastle+United+v+West+Ham+United+2_7JB75CJSPl.jpg

Newcastle 2 - 1 West Ham
Ninis (37) Jonas (85) - Upson (10

MOTM: Tim Krul - 8.2

article-1262209-08ECB285000005DC-485_468x330.jpg

We fell behind to a real shocker. A routine set piece like we do so well in an attacking sense. It hit us hard and left us deflated for a good 20 minutes. Suddenly we found a second wind and began to dominate quickly after we began to play better Sorti smashed in a corker. From the on we didn't stop. After the break it continued, the lads showed some really strong and world class fighting spirit. They looked like they wanted a win and thats what they got after Jonas cut in and smashed a shot in off the crossbar which Tiote had hit from 35 yards out earlier. Young Connor Wickham tested Robert Green with a good shot but Green clutched it on the second attempt. Alan got injured again and im hoping this is only a short term injury this time. If not we are going to struggle if were not careful.

-----------------------------

attachment.php

Deadline Day dealings for Barnes!

jucilei1_5ec97488c9aa98b967b76037e14d24a0.jpg

Barnes has doven in at the deep end and made a deadline day deal which could very well save his midfield from certain damnation. The player who has been brought in is young Brazilian midfielder Jucilei. The transfer was close to not happening, after he almost ended up with no work permit which would have left Newcastle with a midfield which is mainly patched up. This means that Kevin Nolan can also begin to work more on securing his fitness. The chances of this deal happening came out of no where when it emerged with only 3 hours to go until the deadline, the 22 year old former Corinthians player was rushed onto a plane to Stansted before he headed for Newcastle in Mike Ashleys private helicopter. The last player to travel in the Helicopter was Andy Carroll. Could this be a sign of things to come? There were also rumours that his team mate Roberto Carlos could be inbound but that deal was closed after the window expired. Barnes has made a great coup with this young player who can also play at full back. Jose Enrique will be sidelined for around a month after it was apparent he suffered Shin Splints during a training session. The medical fees which should half his recovery time were close to £1,000. Some people may be thinking that John Barnes may need to re call the youngster Dodo before to long.

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 AM ----------

Going back home

After the international break it was back home for me. Back all the way to Anfield this time to face them and for the fans we would be seeing Carroll again. I hoped both he and the fans wouldn't ruin it. I have a few more player available and young Jucilei would make his debut.

Krul
Coleman - P.Jones - Coloccini - Kadar

A.Smith (+) - Jucilei
Ninis ------------------- Jonas
Ameobi - Ranger
Subs Used: Ben Arfa, Witsel, Wickham

Liverpool+v+Newcastle+United+Premier+League+9ZHGG_lCCPul.jpg

Liverpool 1 - 0 Newcastle
Carroll (S/off 55) Kuyt (89)

MOTM: Tim Krul - 8.7

Liverpool+v+Newcastle+United+Premier+League+P2SgvA-lcfHl.jpg

It was a tough game but Liverpool had us pinned back for most of the game, but once again Shola was wasteful up front. He had 5 or 6 chances and not one went on target, he missed a great 1 on 1 its time to let Wickham play more i believe both games when i've introduced him he has been more useful. As for the goal it was a tough one to concede but they honestly deserved it. I think the fans will be more than happy to have seen Carroll dismissed after the way he reacted with Fabio. As for the two youngsters Tomas (Kadar) and Jucilei they both look excellent especially Tomas he came into it at the deep end at his less favorable position but i think they will both be great in the coming future.

69192EC6-DA97-699A-18689B7E2EB59632.jpg

Young Dutch Goalie Tim Krul has been world class so far this season.

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:29 PM ----------
My posts keep glitching up for me. Ill have an update up later. :)

Great story mate. People dont seem to follow lower teams anymore and i just started a SWFC story :'(

Suppose i will have to get it closed and start again XD

Great story mate. People dont seem to follow lower teams anymore and i just started a SWFC story :'(

Suppose i will have to get it closed and start again XD

Its more annoying when you know there are some people following but just don't reply. xD

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

Bring on the Brummies

So after that unfortunate loss against Liverpool i told the lads we need to find some decisiveness in front of goal. They agreed and promised me they would convert there chances. I decided we would work heavily on finishing this week. And i decided to go with this starting 11:

Krul
Coleman - P.Jones - Coloccini - Kadar

Witsel - Jucilei
Ben Arfa ------------------------- Jonas
Lukaku - Ranger
Subs Used: R.Taylor, Nolan, Wickham

Birmingham+City+v+Newcastle+United+Premier+Vh2cQrlEqR6l.jpg

Newcastle 4 - 2 Birmingham
Lukaku (15, 66) Ranger (59) Wickham (85) - Hleb (82) Jerome (89)

MOTM: Romelu Lukaku - 9.2

Hatem+Ben+Arfa

The lads really followed through with there promise, we managed 21 shots and has 13 on target we need more games like this, i took a bit of a risk with dropping Shola and only bringing 3 players all of which are under 20. They all scored which was brilliant, we need to carry this form into the midweek game against QPR. We have the ability to destroy these guys and we should without a problem. As for the performances of players like Witsel he was outstanding once again, he can be our Xavi like i've said before and he just plays balls all over the field. The team is starting to look a lot more like a set team and i can already see who i prefer in which position defense wise.

Nice win over Birmingham mate. Just wondering how much did you sign Phil Jones for?

It was around 7.5million i added a load of other things. Totally think it will be 10 or 11 mil in future.