ashman

Reaction score
Well iv been searching for a method of signing this great player but all the time... the old ''work permit'' seems to be a bit of an ***.

Now i understand the work permit rule where they have to play for their country so many times and he has played countless amounts.

Has anyone got the secret so i can sign him ?!?

Thanks again all

no secret but soemtimes persistence pays off

Now i understand the work permit rule where they have to play for their country so many times and he has played countless amounts.

The work permit rule is that the player has to play the recommended 75% of his countries games in the last two years. I imagine there is special dispensation in some cases. Really surprised Recoba can't get a work permit though. :bigeyes:

beats me, infact i think it might have something to do with the real life passport problem he had

The work permit rule is that the player has to play the recommended 75% of his countries games in the last two years. I imagine there is special dispensation in some cases. Really surprised Recoba can't get a work permit though. :bigeyes:

In the real world you can make appeals based on how good you think the player is etc.. But in FM you can't really make much of an argument all you can do is click 'Appeal'. :(

yea someone with his rep clearly should have no problems getting into the UK